Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    hi SW. is there no response to this from S8? This was such a last minute game changer that i truly hoped we'd hear something from them on this. as i posted, i got trees when i logged in on Android, but too late for event, which i was playing on ios. Really an unfair way to treat those who spent gems, energy crates, etc., to play.
    I'm wondering too! It was such an unfair advantage for the ones who got the trees & were able to use them in the last hours. :/
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Well at least the drops from the dragon are better than the drops from the horse. Still not worth hundreds and hundreds of gems.
    I got the dragon , and did NOT spend any gems and I would never spend gems on any of these leaderboard. It's been proven twice now ..the prize is not worth Geming

Fashion Designer
    The first leaderboard event, I played less than a day and came in 19th. This time I very reluctantly played, in part because it seemed like others in my group did not have huge numbers of alicorns so it seemed like I had a shot. I came in first, but I don't think I'll play any other leaderboards. I think they are a horrible concept. I did not enjoy playing the game for the past week, and would have been very disappointed if all the time and energy I put into the event ended up being for nothing. I'm seeing many long-time neighbors dropping out of the game. These time-limited gimmicks are going to **** this game.

Regarding the free trees...yes it was odd for them to be gifted to Android only players in the final hours of the event. However as an Android player I have missed out on several updates and items that were made available to iOS only. There were sevral times where I counted down the hours to update time only to be disappointed to see there was an iOS only update available and that I would have to wait until next week to participate in new goals.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi all, here's what happened with the trees:

If you received the Goal that gifted trees, that means you were affected by an issue in the game so S8 gifted the trees to the affected players to apologise for the inconvenience of the bug. I don't understand exactly what the issue was, but it read like it would be detrimental to being able to play if it wasn't fixed.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    hi all, here's what happened with the trees:

If you received the Goal that gifted trees, that means you were affected by an issue in the game so S8 gifted the trees to the affected players to apologise for the inconvenience of the bug. I don't understand exactly what the issue was, but it read like it would be detrimental to being able to play if it wasn't fixed.
    I am on Android I got the trees,, my issue was the server was down for 5 hours. So maybe that was why.. I remember being angry that I couldn't play ....the trees made s difference I came first

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    official drops for Ostara and the Spring Dragon:

Ostara the Satyr has the chance to drop:
    Strawberry
    Sugar
    Magic Fruit
    Wool
    Horse Hair

Spring Dragon has the chance to drop:
    Coins
    Gems
    Energy
    Coal
    Jewels
    Longsword
    Light Armor
    Earth Wisp
    Dragon Scale
    Wood
    Living Wood
    Orange Petal

I'm on android, I got trees. My (bug) issue was the circle not dropping points while the event was going on, and I know others had problems with tree chops not registering points. Just FYI with a couple of the bugs that were reported.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    They also sell event animals in fantasy forest too so I'm surprised s8 isn't trying to make some more money by offering event items for sale here. I would like the dragon...depending on what it would cost lol
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 03-15-17 at 06:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I spent more than $300 in one month building my alicorn herd. All you need is a raging bi-polar disorder which I do have. I'm guessing many of us do.
    Well I did get a bit carried away spending 200 (earned in the game) gems on Valentines decorations. And animals I couldn't craft. Does that count? lol.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849