Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    OMG! More rock and tree chopping! How dull can you get? I'm only going to participate in a casual way on the game where I've got to the end of the storyline so don't have anything in my book. Don't need another dragon. If it was an energy-giving Alicorn the competitive instinct might kick in. What a shame.

Edited to say Iceland poppy drop must be quite rare, hasn't worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawisa View Post
    How can I get S8 to remove my photo from the leaderboard? It was posted last time and I complained but nothing was done. This is A VIOLATION OF MY PRIVACY
    Well, I have a photo posted that is not even me! Last event had a different photo of someone else. Posted a bug issue. Hope it works for us.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Go into your menu and take our self out of Facebook
    I have the same problem, am not on Facebook, and the photo isn't even me! I did post a bug issue.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I decided to play a bit just to see how competitive some of the top people might be...lol.
    I have plenty of dragons too. I have 5 eggs & 6 burning embers just sitting in storage because I already have enough. And also have the special ones too.
    I have 3 dragon eggs but no burning embers. Can't find any during adventures. Any tips?

Executive Chef
    not interested by leaderboard (too many ! DS, FFS, FS2,..)
    so good luck to those who are doing it
    more interested by the minor prize (energy crate,..)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

all i want is the satyr girl....... i got her now i am happy so i can stop now and go back too advancing my kingdom. .

Farm Supplier
    My plan is to get 3000 points. I came in second place during the last leadership bored. However, I was unemployed at the time. Now that I am working I won't try too hard. Plus the last one was kind of boring after awhile. I also have three dragons. I doubt this one will add much to my game. It's something different but it does get old after awhile.

New Resident

Help

Many events require from gems to get new items. How do I get gems???? Please help

Host(ess)
    What do,you mean by "menu"? In CS?

Thx for helping!

Don't know if I'm in or not. Started a little but I want to wait until goals are posted to see what is involved & how much is needed. For sure if I play I won't be first. That place is taken by someone who already has almost 1,000 points. It shows a boost next to my name nut I didn't get one. If resources needed are anything like last event, I'm out for sure. Level after level requiring more & more and then even more of hard to get items. And do we have to pay 150 gems for circle to complete the game?

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast