Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    A lot of things take glimmer dust but I can't seem to find much of it, mushrooms only dropped every once in while the troves are every eight hours so is there any way to get a lot more of it faster..???
    Have you checked The Inventory Guide in The Hub?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

Just tap 'G' and scroll down to glimmer dust
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me if there's a craft that's less often asked for or maybe not at all? I've delivered a few the first day but I'm saving all my crafts now & didn't see a request for spiritual beads (yet). So I'm not sure if I should make a lot of those ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't everyone
    get the same rewards for doing the same work? Glad I choose to sit these out.
    True, I find trees or points are more useful than beads or energy crates. But that's why it's called a mystery chest, right?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Ostara is doing a little dance for Aanpa in my kingdom. He is mesmerized. LOL or petrified. The jury is still out. LOLOLOL
    Haha, cute. Can't wait to get mine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Ostara is doing a little dance for Aanpa in my kingdom. He is mesmerized. LOL or petrified. The jury is still out. LOLOLOL
    I place Ostara in the square just northwest of Aanpa and crikey, it looks like he's exciting her with his panpipes!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    A lot of things take glimmer dust but I can't seem to find much of it, mushrooms only dropped every once in while the troves are every eight hours so is there any way to get a lot more of it faster..???
    Dead trees do give some

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there's a craft that's less often asked for or maybe not at all? I've delivered a few the first day but I'm saving all my crafts now & didn't see a request for spiritual beads (yet). So I'm not sure if I should make a lot of those ahead.
    I think the requests are really random again. That makes it very hard to plan ahead.
    I haven't NOT had requests for any of the crafts, I've used them all. But I've had several requests for those masks (yuck), the spiritual beads, 10 plain beads and 5 dried flowers. Not as many for the necklace, tea or the fur pouch. And no timed ones at all...so far. (Someone mentioned getting one for glimmer dust)

Hope that info helps. Good luck!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-09-17 at 02:31 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I think the requests are really random again. That makes it very hard to plan ahead.
    I haven't NOT had requests for any of the crafts, I've used them all. But I've had several requests for those masks (yuck), the spiritual beads, 10 plain beads and 5 dried flowers. Not as many for the necklace, tea or the fur pouch. And no timed ones at all...so far. (Someone mentioned getting one for glimmer dust)

Hope that info helps. Good luck!
    Thanks so much for the info. & Lots of luck to you too.

My drop rate for beads is slowing down. Used to get almost 1 for each chop. Does anyone know if Dark cave gives beads 1 per hit like last event or not at all? Thanks.

Have been trying to get on for hours. I can play all other Internet games. I hard closed this and tried to reopen...nada. Tell me how you can compete on these quests when you can't get on ☹️

Eh. Unless they have a really great prize for the next one and I mean really good like it drops energy and rare rare items lol I'll definitely sit that one out. I've never had a dragon and really want one which is the only reason I'm participating but I'm so exhausted and there's 4 more days. I hate time sensitive challenges and I especially don't like this one as it's time sensitive and we are competing against each other instead of working as a group.

New Resident
    was wandering about the points system for the contests played between other players. The current contest being played is The Spring Faire. First, can points from special items such as the Cherry Blossom Tree be carried over to the next contest? For example, if I were to save the Cherry Blossom Trees I already have will I be able to chop them and still receive the extra 4 points they give or will they become regular trees after the contest is over? Also, will the special items that you can collect from every few hours or so still work for the next contest? Such as if I were to purchase the Serene Circle from The Spring Faire will I still receive points from it for the next contest? Thank you very much for your time!