Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery update:- 8th March 2017

Executive Chef

Bakery update:- 8th March 2017

I'm not certain if we get any updates tomorrow but if we do then I'm hoping for a St Patricks goal or any update really

Fashion Designer
    I hope so too. Anything at this point LOL. I just want to see that they're continuing to update content on this game.

Executive Chef
    I hope to see new appliances using coins to purchase not gems.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    Also hoping. Appliances for coins during goals and for gems when goals are over is the most sensible (and profitable, I'd think) way to do it.

We will see what tomorrow holds.

Executive Chef
    I really hope we get something nice & I'll be amazed if we don't get an update tomorrow because my recipe mastery is getting low

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Also hoping. Appliances for coins during goals and for gems when goals are over is the most sensible (and profitable, I'd think) way to do it.

We will see what tomorrow holds.
    Ovens for gems EVER?? I'm sure I must be misreading that.

Profitable for who? Not us lowly players...

Fashion Designer
    Pleaseeee s8

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping for anything as well at this point. Really do miss the previews then wouldn't have to wonder if there will be an update.

Fashion Designer
    My doors are staying closed till we get a non-gem appliance! No update, no playing...that simple! So S8 better figure this out soon.

Updates are decided well in advance of the week they will be released, I have a hard time believing they don't have anything to release. They just don't want to and that will cost them. Someone would know what the updates were going to be.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Ovens for gems EVER?? I'm sure I must be misreading that.

Profitable for who? Not us lowly players...
    Profitable for the people making the game. They're on it to make money, as all business people are. If they don't make money, the game disappears.

As it stands now, goal ovens are retired and usually they just can't be obtained by newer players. Except for a few, they're just gone.

They could sell them for gems instead of retiring them. This way, people who do the goals get the ovens for coins, but people who didn't do the goals aren't penalized with the whole, "Haha! You can't have the oven!" thing.

It makes money for the guys running it, it allows current players to obtain the ovens without paying actual cash (and, thus, more players will have them and are displaying displaying the appliance/recipes in their Restaurant or Bakery) and it allows newbies to feel less left out, so no ill will toward the game.

There is just no losing there. Makes everything better and more profitable.

It's what I'd do! 😀

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast