Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bakery update:- 8th March 2017

Executive Chef
    Time to build the Grapefruit Appliance

Farm Supplier
    I would just like a simple yes or no from storm8 about getting an update today or not? Only because some of us wait to gift our neighbors on Wednesdays. If no update that's fine. Being in the dark is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    I would just like a simple yes or no from storm8 about getting an update today or not? Only because some of us wait to gift our neighbors on Wednesdays. If no update that's fine. Being in the dark is frustrating.
    I am starting to get frustrated too! I wish they would keep us informed about what is going on. Some news is better than no news. I bet a lot of people are leaving this game. I am not going to quit this game because I spent a lot of money on it.

Fashion Designer
    This is beyond stupid! I am getting so ticked off!!!!! No updates in 2 weeks, they must really not want our business anymore!

After these recipes are mastered on the last goal appliance, I have nothing to cook. And I refuse to to cook mastered recipes, I don't need the money. So my door will stay closed till they get their act together!
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 03-08-17 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    This is beyond stupid! I am getting so ticked off!!!!! No updates in 2 weeks, they must really not want our business anymore!

After these recipes are mastered on the last goal appliance, I have nothing to cook. And I refuse to to cook mastered recipes, I don't need the money. So my door will stay closed till they get their act together!
    I understand how you feel. Wow! I am on level 80 and still have not mastered all the recipes for the ovens and drink mixers. I have a lot of things to master.

I just read on FS that were not getting a update, so I can only assume were not getting one here either!
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Profitable for the people making the game. They're on it to make money, as all business people are. If they don't make money, the game disappears.

As it stands now, goal ovens are retired and usually they just can't be obtained by newer players. Except for a few, they're just gone.

They could sell them for gems instead of retiring them. This way, people who do the goals get the ovens for coins, but people who didn't do the goals aren't penalized with the whole, "Haha! You can't have the oven!" thing.

It makes money for the guys running it, it allows current players to obtain the ovens without paying actual cash (and, thus, more players will have them and are displaying displaying the appliance/recipes in their Restaurant or Bakery) and it allows newbies to feel less left out, so no ill will toward the game.

There is just no losing there. Makes everything better and more profitable.

It's what I'd do! 😀
    You know, that's not a bad idea. I'd like to see the locked recipes unlocked too. Even if we have to pay gems for them. Sadly I get the sinking feeling that these games are likely done. They have version 2 of both BS and RS, and I wouldn't be surprised if they keep just those.

Yes. I was just saying this the other day. They would still from my observation that they would still make money off of us who buy those locked goals with gems. We all spend our hard earned money buying packs of gems anyways. At least for myself, id purchase ovens and stuff. So far I have purchased almost all the gem ovens since I have been trying to save money to expand. It lucks us new comers out who havent had the chance to get these awesome goal ovens. I used to play back in 2013...sadly my old game is gone so Ive had to start over like many, it sucks not having what I used to but the idea of unlocking them again even just something to do while other updates get added on. Like the sweetco goal, that was worth it and ****ed time before the new update.

I personally dont care for the BS2/RS2. I played them for a little while but the original is just the best. Nothing can beat the original bakery story. I really hope that they arent done with the game because it keeps me busy and this is the only game currently that I play. I dont want to see it die down.

Rhino Keeper
    You may be onto something. The pictures of BS and RS aren't even showing on the main S8 page. I'm so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by eldiri View Post
    You know, that's not a bad idea. I'd like to see the locked recipes unlocked too. Even if we have to pay gems for them. Sadly I get the sinking feeling that these games are likely done. They have version 2 of both BS and RS, and I wouldn't be surprised if they keep just those.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast