Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Habitats

Well, after several hours of searching for the few duplicate animals to sell and consolidating creatures in the few 3-creature habitats I had and migrating them to the free 4-creature habitats from events, I was finally able to clear enough land to get the two remaining 4 space-themed habitats to form the quad-habitat.

I must say that I'm disappointed in the final design as it seems that they did a slipshod job, particularly on the edges of the habitats. See for yourselves...

More than that, I'd have expected that each habitat would have had a different secondary element combined with Space. Instead, the Planetary Plateau was pure Space, the Stellar Garden was Nature, but both the Cosmic Field and Star Hill were Water, even though the design of the Star Hill was for clearly for Fire. And there's a fifth habitat that's pure Space, the Celestial Slopes. What happened to one combined with Lightning for the Lunar Drake?

The final combination does not look like what they showed in the popups. Not happy At least when you walk into a sleazy cafe the small prints at the bottom of their menus would say "The photos are for illustration only."
    Last edited by deadpixel; 08-31-18 at 09:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Honestly, I'm not a fan of the Space habitats as a set. They are overly busy, making the animals hard to see. And I completely agree with you on the edges. They look like they were made to fit together in a different layout, even though the one you've chosen absolutely makes the most sense, and the patterns on the ground do seem to flow into one another.

Much as I love the Space element, I'm very glad I didn't buy the habitats - especially since you can buy multiple Space Places for 500,000 coins each. That was SUPER helpful this time - I wish they would let us have multiples of the coin habitats more often!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The final combination does not look like what they showed in the popups. Not happy At least when you walk into a sleazy cafe the small prints at the bottom of their menus would say "The photos are for illustration only."
    That's what i was telling you all about. Sorry you are misleaded by this. Hope your not feeling sorry for buying the full squire.
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    While visiting neighbors, saw someone who has 3, but it doesn't perfectly close to each other. But i think S8 was intended too. You can see the land between the habitats. The zodiac and birthstone habitats makes a perfect squire. Nice idea btw, for a perfect squire maby a suggestion for the following upcoming habitats S8 relaise.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    That's what i was telling you all about. Sorry you are misleaded by this. Hope your not feeling sorry for buying the full squire.
    Nah! I’m not sorry about the purchase as I love the Space-themed stuff and there is hope that they might actually updated the edges one day. I'm just miffed at the shoddy workmanship and lack of quality control. Why couldn't they maintain the same level of artistry they demonstrated with the Zodiac and Birthstone habitats?

It was somewhat frustrating too because of the time I spent culling and rearranging my creatures and habitats, only to receive a booby prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    deadpixel - I've passed in the feedback on these habitats.
    Thank you Rynetory. Here’s hoping that they’ll make amendments to the joining edges.

Grand Emperor
    I really hope they would remove the gaps too. They looked so much better without the gaps, it kind of spoilt the magnificent look. But looking on the bright side, at least they aren't bigger gaps.

Grand Emperor
    Did anyone see the last habitat for this? I didn't recall seeing a popup for the final habitat and was wondering if I had missed it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1236 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	49345

Executive Chef
    I don't think you missed it at all. Can't believe I see a pop-up for the 4th as well. Maby only 3 for dec?
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Phew so glad to hear that I didn't miss it. Much appreciate your reply.

Now let me go and bug the team lol....

Banned
    Yes, there were only 3 habitats this month, which looks weird (not having a quad).

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast