Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitats

Rhino Keeper
    I think they are working on it or they will keep losing players that pay for premium habitats. Waiting for some room they could raise the cap to 140 habitats...🤔
    I'd love to see new expansions in the yellow area maybe with a sand background 🙂

Well now I have no more space for habitats & no space for new animals. So for me to get any new released animal, I have to delete one. I guess I've hit the dead end of this game. If I keep checking in, I'm going to want to get the new animals but I don't want to delete the ones I have.(same with new habitats!) So I'm left with that agonizing decision or just don't log in at all..basically saying goodbye. I could come back when they expand but by then I will have missed out on many new animals and that is disheartening. (I guess the new animals may still be in storage unless it's one that has to be bred) I'm very sad and disappointed. Never thought this day would come. ..and yes I too have spent a lot on this game so this feels like a slap in the face from s8. I guess keeping us money spenders in the game isn't very important cause these are the people most affected by this problem!
    Last edited by a_beautiful_day; 06-19-17 at 09:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I've seen some really great themed habitats while visiting other forests. There was an ice cream one at some point and some cool holiday ones. I like to take a look to see what others have because maybe they'll re-release them. Now I save my gems and always watch for new limited ones. The habitats bought with real money hold several elements and more coins.
    I've also visited several level 100+ forests who don't have a single habitat that was purchased using gems, so it's totally possible to play without ever spending real money.
    of course it is possible to play without purchasing habitats, but this game is free, and at least the money has to come from somewhere...
    I do not mind spending gems once in a while on the new habitats..... they are pretty..... the spring habitat is called "flower field", in the french version of the game....... not shamrock...... this was another event.....

New Resident

Dear STORM8 - CAP on HABITATS

Dear Storm8,

Firstly, let's me thanks you for creating a very interesting FFS
    which attracted so many players around the world to play.

However, as you are aware, we and many long playing players/ customers of yours
    Have been repeatedly requesting you to raise the CAP ON HABITATS and EXPANSIONS, otherwise
    We are unable to play your interesting FFS any further. It may be no good to everyone to lose
    Our long years of daily support and using real $ and gems to play FFS and other STORM8 games.

Please urgently raise the CAPs on habitats n expansions so that we can enjoy your games to give you more support

Thank you

I'm at level 56 so I am nowhere near the cap. However, I stand with you in your request. I have seen numerous players asking for an increase, as they have invested their hard earned money (and other resources) in the game. I can only imagine the frustration and honestly, none of it seems fair. I have considered spending my money here as I do like the game, but then I see requests like yours and I talk myself out of the heartache. I would absolutely sign the petition to have the team raise the cap. #Fairplay

Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by locknkey1 View Post
    Dear Storm8,

Firstly, let's me thanks you for creating a very interesting FFS
    which attracted so many players around the world to play.

However, as you are aware, we and many long playing players/ customers of yours
    Have been repeatedly requesting you to raise the CAP ON HABITATS and EXPANSIONS, otherwise
    We are unable to play your interesting FFS any further. It may be no good to everyone to lose
    Our long years of daily support and using real $ and gems to play FFS and other STORM8 games.

Please urgently raise the CAPs on habitats n expansions so that we can enjoy your games to give you more support

Thank you
    I'm level 200, have 128 habitats full with no doubles. Yes, it's 128 because if you get a free habitat you can place it. Please increase the space and number of allowable habitats. I can't play anymore without it.

Rhino Keeper
    Right there with you guys. I'm no where near the cap yet, either, but it will happen. And I only have 11 out of 126 regular habitats, all the rest are special & gem-purchased except for the few we could win.

Executive Chef
    I'm all for a cap raise.. But it will take adding more maps to the game for more habitats to be beneficial because mobile devices cannot handle the graphic content as it is, many people having crash on load issues..if they added more maps then habitats could be spread between maps where not everything is loaded at once on the main screen, plus it would give the game more longevity instead of players being forced to quit because there is no room to grow

I've been taking screen shots of what I delete I buy duplicates bc they are so pretty but I want the new habitats so I'm forced to delete the habitats i spent money on and my animals are everywhere bc of this there is no order in my village I'm slowly going nutz.....

Come on!!! Just raise the limit to 135. Get us more land later.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast