Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I've seen some really great themed habitats while visiting other forests. There was an ice cream one at some point and some cool holiday ones. I like to take a look to see what others have because maybe they'll re-release them. Now I save my gems and always watch for new limited ones. The habitats bought with real money hold several elements and more coins.
    I've also visited several level 100+ forests who don't have a single habitat that was purchased using gems, so it's totally possible to play without ever spending real money.
    I didn't before using gems for habitats. But like you said, I'm also saving gems and looking for premium habitats. I'm glad when we get one during a World Event like they did before. (Artic Abode, Tinkerers Toyshop, Mystic Mire) Unfortunately not this event. I also love the premium habitats, don't no why I never bought it before. Well never old to learn😉. Love it that these habitats hold more coins and animals.
    Last edited by AppieP; 03-08-17 at 11:39 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I've seen some really great themed habitats while visiting other forests. There was an ice cream one at some point and some cool holiday ones. I like to take a look to see what others have because maybe they'll re-release them. Now I save my gems and always watch for new limited ones. The habitats bought with real money hold several elements and more coins.
    I've also visited several level 100+ forests who don't have a single habitat that was purchased using gems, so it's totally possible to play without ever spending real money.
    the habitat with ice cream was offered during the 1st winter world event. and the spring habitat and autumn habitat too during the spring event and autumn event. they are no more in the market and i don't think they could be milestones prizes but they could be re-released during black friday or cyber monday. but if i remember, they were sold for gems
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    hello,

Where are we suppose to put the spring animals? there doesn 't exist a habitat for them.
    I also have a problem with my valentine animals, since the habitat cannot be bought anymore.

Please fix it Storm8a and give them a home. (preferably a coin one)
    If you are referring to a habitat for the pink flower spring element that the hippiepotamus animal has, (and Dandelion, etc) there is a habitat that only carries that spring element. It is called the "Flower Field" if you want to search for it on the forums. It is green with a lot of spring flowers on the perimeter. At the moment I have one on the middle green shelf just above my zodiac area if you want to take a look. It sold for gems... and I believe it may have been a prize back when we got habitats for prizes if we completed events. Perhaps it will be offered in some way soon since an animal with the element was released.

I'm speculating (really really hoping) that the developers took the Valentine and Music habitats out of the shop for the purpose of working on them, and that they will be reintroduced with the ability to hold a second element and hopefully an additional (4th) creature.

Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    AppieP, what is SB?

Seems like I am the only one not having the space (or money) to expend all the time, if you all can put mixed genres of animals in the same habitat.
    How many habitats do I need to place the valentines animals in then? I have a few: with fire (hug pug and smitten kitten), with nature (matripony and cupid sparrow) and rock (love dove 2x)
    --> I prefer to put them all together in the right habitat. Or at least 4 of them in 1 home.

And then there is the same problem with the icecreem ones. No home for vanillalamb or neapolitiger. (with rock and nature) Where is their habitat?

They could and should all fit in only 1 icecreem, 2 valentine and 1 spring home

it is complicated enough..
    I don't see any reason why some have their own homes available and others not. ( horoscope and garnet animals have a home, why the icecreem and spring, ones not)
    is it too much to ask to have a home available for the people that are interested? developers come on
    There is an Ice Cream habitat, it was offered one summer along with the Ice Cream trio and held 3 creatures. The Ice Cream Habitat, along with the Holiday Hamlet that made a brief availability during the recent "holiday season" are the only specialty habitats that I know of that have been modified to be able to hold an additional element, and the modification occurred at a time when it was reintroduced ....if I recall correctly. The modification also came with the capability of a 4th animal in the case of the Ice Cream habitat. I hope for all those who want it that it will make a comeback.

The Valentine collection spans several habitats at this point, together all the Valentine elements can be placed either together or nearby in a Valentine themed habitat..... mine are all grouped together on the middle green shelf at the moment if you wish to look. I apologize that I do not remember animals I don't have, and that the following info is incomplete. I really wish that every habitat/animal info indicated origin! That said, the habitats are, in order of introduction:

1. Lovers Lane: Valentine element; capacity of 3.
    Associated with the Smitten Kitten, Love Dove and Matripony.
    Can also accommodate the more recently introduced Hug Pug, Amour Boar and Cupid Sparrow

2. Palatial Gardens: Fire/Earth elements; capacity of 4 (introduced right after Lovers Lane)
    Associated with: Heartvaark, Cherub Cub and Romanticore. Also Valentiger
    Can accommodate Fire/Earth such as the Love Dove, Smitten Kitten, Love Bug, Bee mine, Amour Boar, Hug Pug, etc

3. Sweetheart Hollow: Electric/Earth/Fire elements; capacity of 4
    Associated with: Love Bug, Bee mine, .....etc?

4. Valentine Valley: Electric/Nature/Fire elements; capacity of 4 (introduced right after Sweetheart Hollow)
    Associated with: Sweet Sheep, XO Ox, Puppy Love ....etc. Love Dove and Cupid Sparrow can go here because of their nature element.

5. Cozy Cove: Heart/Water/Stone elements; capacity of 4
    Associated with: Amour Boar, Hug Pug, Cupid Sparrow.

Habitats maxed out!!?

I just realized I cannot buy anymore habitats!! I never thought it would happen in this game....help!!! I've tried (& think succeeded) in getting every new habitat to come out & now I can't get this new one today! Please oh please lift the max!! I don't want to delete habitats I've paid for with real $!! Sigh..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by a_beautiful_day View Post
    I just realized I cannot buy anymore habitats!! I never thought it would happen in this game....help!!! I've tried (& think succeeded) in getting every new habitat to come out & now I can't get this new one today! Please oh please lift the max!! I don't want to delete habitats I've paid for with real $!! Sigh..
    So if I'm not mistaken you can't place the new habitat from the milestone? That's the answer I'm searching for a while, if we can place habitats out of our storage if we reached the max. If that's right what you're saying, I'm probably going to place my storages habitats. 🤔😉

I have one habitat left in storage..just got from leader contest & it looks like it will let me place it. I didn't try because I already have it & if they lift the maximum amount you can have, I want to save my limited space for new ones. My problem is I can no longer purchase any habitats from the store/market. Like the new one they just released after the Easter ones...I can't buy it. I can't even buy a simple fire, air, water etc habitat!!! It says on all habitats in the market, "limit reached"! I had NO idea this was possible or that I was near max or I wouldn't have used up all my space..ya know, saved for new habitats. I'm just disappointed & kinda mad cause this was my favorite game & I spent a lot of money on it since the beginning. I still would have but now I feel like why bother. New habitats was almost as much fun as new animals! Anyways, sorry rant over. I just wish Storm8 would give us more space & now I'll know to use it sparingly!

Or...let us put ones we want to save, that we spent $ on, in storage!

Executive Chef
    I knew there was a limit for the habitat. Sorry you didnt. You can see it when you tab on your level, it will directly open your profile page.
    So if I'm understand you well, you say we can place a habitat out of the storage if we reached the maximum?
    Agree with you, we need to store habitats also.

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I knew there was a limit for the habitat. Sorry you didnt. You can see it when you tab on your level, it will directly open your profile page.
    So if I'm understand you well, you say we can place a habitat out of the storage if we reached the maximum?
    Agree with you, we need to store habitats also.
    Yes I do believe I can place the one I have in storage..but I didn't hit the green check to place it since I already have it. If I decide to keep playing, I will have to delete some of my multiple habitats (paid for since all mine are either paid for or won in a contest etc) so I want to avoid that as much as possible. But at the rate they offer new habitats, I'm not going to have fun in this game anymore. Thanks for sharing where to find the max habitat section. They didn't make that the easiest to find & I just didn't think it was something I needed to look for. I still have room for many more habitats..so I'm just sad. This really was my favorite game.

Habitat limit reached help!

I think I've been playing for 2 plus years and I just bought a habitat and still have 4 green spaces to put habitats on but it said limit reached what do I do anyone else in the same boat?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast