View Poll Results: Did you finish the Frog Prince event?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I got the Frog Prince

73 42.69%
  • No I didn't get the Frog Prince

98 57.31%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you finish the Frog Prince event?

Fashion Designer
    I finished, but I had use gems to get the last cattail to get pond to level 10 and I had to use some gems to speed up the last few pond collections. All in all a frustrating event

Rhino Keeper
    I finished both. Got the kitty and the frog. But spent gems on several traps to do so and brought my iPad to work to try to keep up with pond, mine, and ivy's house collections, something I shouldn't have to do. Quests shouldn't be near impossible for those of us at Level 50, let alone those at lower levels with less resources. And there should be variety with each level, and prizes that are worthy of the effort put into getting them. The artwork is beautiful and I loved the Louisiana theme to this last one.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Yes I got the frog, pond to level 10, and managed to get 2 kitties. I did use a few gems to speed up some of the time.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: Poll - Did you finish the Frog Prince event?

please vote with info on whether or not you finished the event and received the Frog prince.

Fashion Designer
    Didn't get the frog or the pond to level 10. Very slow start with lack of beastlings. Used up 10 deep cave formations from inventory early on and replaced the gold nuggets used. I made the assessment several days before the end that there was no way to get the frog. Even though I was regularly collecting from ponds, at that point I would need 149 more pond water. And 110 pond stones. Energy not a problem, but the time needed was more than I was willing to spend. I sometimes play during the night when I can't sleep, but no way am I going to set an alarm.
    I've been playing for 4 years and this is the first event that I wanted to finish and was unable to. Since the beastlings were a bit better toward the end, I did end up getting 3 swamp kitties. I chose them over upgrading pond from 8 to 9. They look and drop the same. But mine is now in storage. As is the Wisteria Mansion and carriage. Too big for a crowded kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    I only got the frog because I paid for it there was no way I would have been able to upgrade the pond to 10 even though I play constantly....the spawn rates of those cats was rediculious as well as pond stones and pond water. I had 4 ponds to start with and a few days before the end I bought 6 more....if I didn't love frogs so much and want it I would not have tried so hard....the biggest reason I fail so much at these missions or goals or whatever is the super low spawn rate which is not cool...I really like this game but I wish I would have found it years ago instead of 8 or months ago cause I missed so much good stuff....love shack....monster hunts which I have heard of but never tried are they only 1ce a year? I thought they happened more often....it seems like we do the same thing every week and I read such good ideas from people to make game more fun but I guess noons is listening.....can anyone tell me if there are anyfu. Similar games to this one I should check out? A long time ago I played pioneer trail on Facebook and it was similar by zynga but one day it disappeared and so far this is the closet game I could find to that..anyways thanks to the person who started this I know many players had similar issues with this and other quests

Executive Chef
    I didn't get the frog prince, I got one swamp kitty and only got my pond to level 8, I thought I'd managed to level it to 9 but nope I was mistaking... just level 8. I only collected 660ish lillies and that was just before the event timed out so I would never have made the jump to 1,500 lillies for the frog prince. I didn't use gems.

Also, I forgot to mention, I play fairly regularly through out the day but I won't set alarms and I won't wake up during the night to collect etc, I used to do those things but not anymore.... this is a game and I should be able to enjoy it in a reasonable fashion and still be able to succeed with events and goals.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 03-05-17 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention how often I play.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    No. Neither frog or level 10 pond. I did spend some gems purchasing 4 dark caves as they gave a better drop on stone. but still didnt get anywhere near enough of anything.
    The spawn rate of kitties was awful and i actually had 4 days of no kitty spawn at all.
    Last edited by mayennalee; 03-05-17 at 10:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I was wondering about this too given the posts. Do you mind Cyn if I add a poll to this thread? It will only be a yes/no one....
    Maybe you can also add if you had to spend gems to complete the quest. This is what I was curious about because as I said before, this was the first quest I had to, in order to complete it.
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

No didn't get the frog or Lvl 10 pond. It's really sad. I'm Lvl 50 and having just Ivy's hut and Sparkling Mines as the only 2 things to get Cattails was ridiculous! I was very busy and didn't have the time to sit and constantly play. I set a timer but there were many times I wasn't able to play. These last 2 goals with the limited time ways to get things was crazy! And it always the same thing....everything takes tons of energy. I'm very disappointed. I love this game but TL you need to go back to better was to collect th things needed to complete these goals.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast