Thread: Stuck on spellbound

Stuck on spellbound

Hi, can not get anymore spellbound leaves to upgrade buildings to level 6. Harvesting flowers and the not dropping.. any ideas Please?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenlala0209 View Post
    Hi, can not get anymore spellbound leaves to upgrade buildings to level 6. Harvesting flowers and the not dropping.. any ideas Please?
    ONLY ivy's Hut provide a steady source (3 per harvest), flowers have a very rare drop rate.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Ivy's hut hasn't dropped any spellbound leaves since I upgraded my app yesterday. two visits to Ivy's hut since the upgrade and no leaves.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    Ivy's hut hasn't dropped any spellbound leaves since I upgraded my app yesterday. two visits to Ivy's hut since the upgrade and no leaves.
    It is not a 100%, but between 80-90%. You must have up set her. 2 times is nothing. Spellbound items is a veeeery long quest!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

A friend of mine was struggling with spellbound as well. I have the bloom and don't see it in the market but am not sure if that's because you can only have one or it's not offered anymore. Can anyone let me know if you can still buy the bloom so I can pass the info? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    This is from the inventory guide in the hub, so it should be available to people who have not bought it.

Spellbound Bloom
    Info: This beautiful blossom drops Spellbound Dew
    Found: market 300 gems [60 gem reward if purchased within 5 days of release of goal] | (under Decorations rather than Nature)
    Drops: Spellbound Dew (2 or 4)
    Collection time: 2 hours
    Speed up: 8 gems

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    This is from the inventory guide in the hub, so it should be available to people who have not bought it.

Spellbound Bloom
    Info: This beautiful blossom drops Spellbound Dew
    Found: market 300 gems [60 gem reward if purchased within 5 days of release of goal] | (under Decorations rather than Nature)
    Drops: Spellbound Dew (2 or 4)
    Collection time: 2 hours
    Speed up: 8 gems
    Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 