View Poll Results: Did you finish the Frog Prince event?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I got the Frog Prince

73 42.69%
  • No I didn't get the Frog Prince

98 57.31%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you finish the Frog Prince event?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Did you finish the Frog Prince event?

Hi guys

Just curious how many of us finished the goal. I scrapped through but for the first time in a long time, in fact, the only time where I spent gems to finish the quest, stayed up late like 2.30 am to make sure I got the frog

Either my calculations were way off or the spawning rate was really off.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-05-17 at 07:11 PM.
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    I had one busy day at work with no chance of logging in and one afternoon off with Mr Zirilka. Other than that I was faithfully glued to my iPad for the whole duration of the event.

In the end I managed to get the kitty and upgrade the pond but I was 250 lilies short to get the frog. I refused to gem through in order not to encourage future events like this in the future.

Banned
    No - and I spent gems as well. These last two competitions were the first ever since I've been playing I haven't been able to finish. Hopefully the next one will be more reasonable.

ETA: I did get the cat, though.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 03-05-17 at 03:02 PM.

Me too ! Had to pay gems to complete frog goal--- since they let half their staff go I am very nervous spending money on these games anymore --- but he was a cute frog so I took the risk

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I was wondering about this too given the posts. Do you mind Cyn if I add a poll to this thread? It will only be a yes/no one....

i love you SW , no i dont mind lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I was wondering about this too given the posts. Do you mind Cyn if I add a poll to this thread? It will only be a yes/no one....
    Maybe you can also add if you had to spend gems to complete the quest. This is what I was curious about because as I said before, this was the first quest I had to, in order to complete it.
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Maybe you can also add if you had to spend gems to complete the quest. This is what I was curious about because as I said before, this was the first quest I had to, in order to complete it.
    Yes it would be interesting, but I can't amend a poll once it's live. Maybe next time using gems is subjective though as some players just like using gems, others are impatient to finish for loads of different reasons (me included) and some used gems to no avail. I get the sense more players didn't finish this goal so I'm quite interested in the results.

If you're a 'guest' reading this thread (firstly hello!) and you do have a login, please feel free to vote. We would love to hear from you!

Players can add the gem info in their posts though as a 1-liner.

I did finish it, with a little time to spare. I used 1 gem to speed up the pond before an upgrade.
    But.... I happened to have loads of time to play this one, and I had better than average luck with the beastling spawn rate. Especially after completing the pond.

For feedback purposes: The prizes are very attractive, beautiful artwork! But....(there's always a but) they are too big and are a bit of a disappointment, being deco only. (Unfortunately at level 50, coin only buildings are definitely just deco)
    And although I personally didn't have a problem with cattails, I do think the spawn rate was far too low for buildings with long timers and limits of 1 (Ivy) and 2 (sparkling mines).
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-05-17 at 04:21 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Yes, I finished. Had time and luck. Got the frog and 2 swamp kitties.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-05-17 at 07:37 PM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast