Thread: Is there a glitch with the goals?

Is there a glitch with the goals?

Is there a glitch with the goals? How can a goal last 195 days? Here is an attachment. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	421.4 KB 
ID:	36178

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm checking on this.
    Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    The Community Manager has confirmed this is intended, and may appear in other Storm8 Games. Players will have plenty of time to complete these Goals.

Old goals keep popping up saying I have 189 days to complete. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	442.3 KB 
ID:	36231

My game have been acting peculiar ever since the beginning of this month. Please fix this when you can Storm8.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-14-17 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Grand Emperor
    It's normal for some of these goals to repeat if you have not completed them yet. Try completing them to clear them off your goal list.

Merged to existing thread.

New Resident
    I have the issue pertaining to the goals. I play all goals and complete within the time allotted. I do get whatever gift is offer for that goal but I see that some things, items that goes with that goal does not open. I spend extra gems to buy tiles and walls that at times goes with that goal but still I'm missing something. I feel as if there is something else I should be doing..What? I do play all goals, my board is mostly empty. The only thing there is other games to download and complete. Why am I not getting items from that goal to all open up? Does anybody understand or have this problem..

New Resident
    I complete all goals, all that is required to complete said goals..Per goals, when completed, items(appliances)are open or a gift etc..But I'm not getting some items pertaining to that goal. I see others have certain items and when asked they said it's because they complete the goals. But so do I, why then am I not getting certain goal items open? What am I missing here. Again, all goals whenever, is always completed as directed within the time frame given, before the time too. Playing for over three years and actually just notice I don't have certain items. Especially or for example Christmas items. I love the holidays and do alot of purchasing and goal completion. I want the items that goes with them..Help me here, spend too much not to receive.

Executive Chef
    The goal prizes are usually all the way at the end of the floor decor section.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by VAM55 View Post
    I complete all goals, all that is required to complete said goals..Per goals, when completed, items(appliances)are open or a gift etc..But I'm not getting some items pertaining to that goal. I see others have certain items and when asked they said it's because they complete the goals. But so do I, why then am I not getting certain goal items open? What am I missing here. Again, all goals whenever, is always completed as directed within the time frame given, before the time too. Playing for over three years and actually just notice I don't have certain items. Especially or for example Christmas items. I love the holidays and do alot of purchasing and goal completion. I want the items that goes with them..Help me here, spend too much not to receive.
    Check your floor decorations tab, they could be at the end of your list as deekathleen mentioned. There may be several tasks in a goal, make sure that you scroll down to see the rest of the tasks. Keep a lookout in future and let us know if this happens again.