Thread: Help

Help

Why can i not change my Email here in the Settings?any time i try it tells my password is wrong allthough its not. If it would be, how would i be able to logg in twice today after logging out? My old Facebook account got banned thx to Facebook, why they thought the name was a fake and it looks like i won?t get my old account back, which is why i made up a new Facebook account. Now here comes the real Problem.
    I NEED to link my current Email to my storms Id Account to it, so i can get Quickservers again for Bakerystory2.
    If i try logging in to my current Facebook account, all my progress is gone, if i switch to my old account it only shows me the linked google Play account without a facebook which means now Quick times serves are avaible for me to ask for
    So why can i not change her my current email?
    And yes i already contacted the support

Grand Emperor
    Awww sorry to hear that you're having these issues. For your case, you definitely need Support to help you out. And you're correct to contact them. Please continue to follow up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Awww sorry to hear that you're having these issues. For your case, you definitely need Support to help you out. And you're correct to contact them. Please continue to follow up with them.
    Thx i hope support will answer quick and be able to help me out quick, strange thing is i can ask for quick serverrs from Restaurant Story 2 with my new facebook account but it wont work with bakery story that is strange enough. o.o