Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's our updates?

Host(ess)

Where's our updates?

Storm8,

My fellow players and I want to know why we haven't been getting weekly updates? We are loyal players and just want to have a heads up if we won't be receiving normal expected game features. Can someone just tell us what's up?

Thank you from all your loyal players.

Edit KP
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There may be less frequent updates for some games for now. We're not able to speculate on when future updates will be available.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-08-17 at 03:05 PM.

I want to know what's up too! I have been spending a lot of money on this game. I recently got a $25 Google play card. Next month I am planning to buy a $50 Google play card. I don't mind spending money on this game but I would like to see some improvements.

Executive Chef
    I was going to purchase the 50 gem package with the 30% sale but I'm not sure whether or not this game will still be running

A community manager posted in the forum about this... they said they are not sure when the next update will happen but we should be on the lookout for one. So I'd use this time to save up coins for when it happens
    Happy Easter
    Accepting 3-4 star players - Tips & gift daily - ID: hannahmariec97

Executive Chef
    Restaurant had the update on Monday which was a surprise so I am hoping they are changing the updates from Wednesday to Monday...... But who knows. I still have to build the Grapefruit appliance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Restaurant had the update on Monday which was a surprise so I am hoping they are changing the updates from Wednesday to Monday...... But who knows. I still have to build the Grapefruit appliance
    I think it would be nice if they had the updates on Saturday. lol! That way everyone could participate in the first few days. Some of my neighbors work and I just started working again last year so I miss out on the goal in the first few hours. Right now though, I'd settle for any day, so long as we still have them.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer
    They said we should keep looking, there might be one. There was a good one in RS last week.

Monday seems to me to be the best day, more people needing a quick break or a wind-down on Mondays, so I'd think more people would play and get engaged in it on Monday. So I could see a switch to Monday, but obviously nothing today.

Maybe it'll go back to Wednesday, maybe Monday's, who knows. If they know, they're keeping it secret.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    They said we should keep looking, there might be one.

Maybe it'll go back to Wednesday, maybe Monday's, who knows. If they know, they're keeping it secret.
    They've stopped showing the previews as well. This game worked for a lot of people because it was predictable and people could enjoy the game while working it around their hectic schedule. If it becomes crazy and erratic, they stand the chance of losing a lot of players...and money!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer

Not able to design new updates?

Hello s8. It is understandable that you may not have the staff or time to design new items for new updates, but instead, how about just doing sales or rereleasing goals? It would get you guys money, and more daily users. Please consider doing this to keep the games alive. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    They've stopped showing the previews as well. This game worked for a lot of people because it was predictable and people could enjoy the game while working it around their hectic schedule. If it becomes crazy and erratic, they stand the chance of losing a lot of players...and money!
    Consistency is always an important thing.

Communication is good, too. Even if all you can tell people is, "We have no idea," and ask them to bear with you - communicating with customers is ALWAYS a good plan.

In almost every situation in life, the truth is best. For some reason, most people think silence or lies or a glossed-over thing is better. Bear with them, that's probably how they think. It doesn't mean anything is horribly wrong, they just think silence is better.

Wait and see.

I don't spend actual money on the game anymore, anyway, so I'm not holding off on buying gems. Maybe it's easier for me to say, "Wait and see," I don't know.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast