Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Charmers World Event March 3 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Congrats & Congrats Silverrain1!

I am confident that we will get the Limerick Chick
    Thanks. And also congrats too Silverrain1 to.
    I really hope your right about your confident😉. Looks nice the Limerick Chick between the other 2. Otherwise I think I have another trio not completed. Let's collect those clovers you all.😊

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to all in getting the last individual prize of the Four Leaf Rover. I wasn't prepared for the event and even though I've been breeding, hatching, farming and evolving, I'm 473 clovers away from it which I don't think I'll get . Maybe the Four Leaf Rover might make a reappearance in a Spin and Win, that's if we get a much needed update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    With the world event ending tomorrow there will be nothing going on which is the first time I ever remember that happening. Hate to say it but if we get nothing in terms of an update Tuesday then this game will pretty much be over in my opinion. Sure would be nice to get some feedback from the staff but I don't expect that to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    You will never guess what. I am one point away from the rover lol. Iv got charm cherries to harvest soon so I'll get it then. No point spending a gem when I'm waiting on crops to harvest. May sound silly not spending one gem but since I dnt wanna buy more gems then every little helps lol. And I agree with the above comments. I need something to happen Tuesday.
    my opinion is we are probably having the next birthstone pony on tuesday
    but a tourney could as well happen. or both
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    my opinion is we are probably having the next birthstone pony on tuesday
    but a tourney could as well happen. or both
    Woo hoo. Hope your right! I got my rover last night. Will keep collecting for the community prizes as well. I'm amazed at how long it took me to get the rover, considering my extra nests and they have always been busy. But, because of that I did decide I would b ok planting 4 of my farms with nuts over night and only 2 with mangoes. My second account is not gonna get the last prize tho. I didn't notice how behind I had fallen on that.

Thanks AppieP and Alideh

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to everyone who already got the Rober I got mine last night, and I see we are close to reaching the 320k mark

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    I would like that chick :P (communityprize) , pleaseStorm8 let us get it we tried sooo hard.

Farm Supplier
    only 5,000,000 left to gt the chick hope to get it in 2.30 hrs

pls tell me, i'm thinking of buying the clover habitat. i have 210 gems. i dont know should i buy it or skip it
    pls help
    thank u

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post

pls tell me, i'm thinking of buying the clover habitat. i have 210 gems. i dont know should i buy it or skip it
    pls help
    thank u
    I think it's always good to buy a habitat. Specially for the premium ones, because they hold more animals and often more elements also. So yes it's a good thing to do. But that's my opinion. It's your money (gems). Good luck for deciding. Keep in mind if you buy it, your too low in gems for another update that's coming soon. If your not buying gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post

pls help
    thank u
    in terms of priority I would go for second nest because that would help you so much in most events, my friend got 4 nest her schedule is almost the same as me just plant 5hr crop than 8hr crop she finish her 2500 with last 2days with few hours to spare with 0 gems spend effortless

2 nest 250gems
    3 nest 500gems
    4 nest 1000gems

of cause having premium habitats is also good because of the 55K especially if you are low lvl on your way to plant the 75K crop it helps so much than logging every hour for coins. depends on your playstyle if you are active or like me I even can miss some 5hr crops at times

Banned
    I've done absolutely all I can do at this point to get Clovers. I hope we get the chick.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast