Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Lucky Charmers World Event March 3 2017

  1. #21
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    post#4 updated
    final prize need 2500 clovers
    that means we need 250 per day !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

  2. #22
    I had to open the valentine's day one and I see the new lucky habitat in my Forrest but in the newest updated one its still missing, this has happened to me before so I was like let's see if it's there in the older version and it is the same issue.

  3. #23
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    post#4 updated
    final prize need 2500 clovers
    that means we need 250 per day !
    Thanks. That's 100 less if the previous if I'm not mistaken. A little less stressful. Thanks for the milestone.

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I had to open the valentine's day one and I see the new lucky habitat in my Forrest but in the newest updated one its still missing, this has happened to me before so I was like let's see if it's there in the older version and it is the same issue.
    When I placed a birthstone habitat it didn't show for a couple of days, I could click on the space it was and move the invisible habitat but couldn't see it.. It eventually fixed itself. I hope yours does too, if not they say clearing cache and reinstalling was the suggestion I got from staff..hopefully it'll fix without that though.

  5. #25
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Doesn't look like I'm going to get the puppy
    I'm averaging 230 a day but it won't be enough.

  6. #26
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by arrouk View Post
    Doesn't look like I'm going to get the puppy
    I'm averaging 230 a day but it won't be enough.
    I'm not on track either, averaged 225 day. Sometimes my crops vanish when I'm not playing where when I go in there's just empty farms, and of course it happened with Prunes a few times.

    There's still lots of time to catch up, so don't give up yet!

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by arrouk View Post
    Doesn't look like I'm going to get the puppy
    I'm averaging 230 a day but it won't be enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I'm not on track either, averaged 225 day. Sometimes my crops vanish when I'm not playing where when I go in there's just empty farms, and of course it happened with Prunes a few times.

    There's still lots of time to catch up, so don't give up yet!
    you know you got clovers from the mine ? it can help you complet your missing clovers. and don't forget that the clovers from breeding are doubled so speeding a little bit before you go sleep or work can help too
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    you know you got clovers from the mine ? it can help you complet your missing clovers. and don't forget that the clovers from breeding are doubled so speeding a little bit before you go sleep or work can help too
    Thanks for the reminder. That's always an option.

  9. #29
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,243
    Just reached the 1100 and now eligible to collect the community prizes. We already collect 85.000.000 for the Clover Flag. We need to collect 190.000.000 for the rainbow.

  10. #30
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    6 days left
    you need to have 1000 clovers if you want to reach the last individual prize
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •