Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twin Star Dragon: Crafting (ends April 4 2017)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    must be a bug : they are not in storage , but you see them in craft house
    I just checked and all my old crafting parts are gone from storage with the exception of 5 types: lotus blossoms, glass frills, leviathan pearls, bluebells, and hibiscus blossoms. It's like they are finally clearing the mess out and missed a few. So, I am wondering if the stars not appearing in storage is an intentional change? If the new crafting parts only appear in the crafting shack, we won't get a big build up of spare parts in storage when the dragon expires. The puppet strings disappeared, too- but since I was already done crafting Marionette, I didn't check my storage for them, I just saw all the posts about it.

It would have been nice if we could have used those old parts craft dragons...or something. The parts just suddenly disappearing from storage feels like a wasted opportunity (and a waste, in general).

Edit: oops, I didn't see the other posts about this.
    the weird thing is I swear I scrolled all the way down and read all the posts before commenting. :/
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 03-03-17 at 08:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Might be worthwhile to craft 1 or 2 extra to trade for a large black gem

Fashion Designer
    I am not very motivated for this one, nor the previous one...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Caretaker Council has updated the Fallen Stars and you can now see them in your storage. :3

Noooooo! I have always collected a few of the parts beyond what was required to keep a picture of the art they do. Sad to see they are clearing them all out. I even had a few that I maxed out and left as is. I had 99 tarot cards.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    This dragon isn't showing in the dragons for sale. Is it still available because I'm still getting shooting stars.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    This dragon isn't showing in the dragons for sale. Is it still available because I'm still getting shooting stars.
    I think there may be several things missing from the Featured Page in the Market. The World Event mentions a "Glimmerstone" but I have none in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I just checked and all my old crafting parts are gone from storage with the exception of 5 types: lotus blossoms, glass frills, leviathan pearls, bluebells, and hibiscus blossoms. It's like they are finally clearing the mess out and missed a few.
    If the magma cores are anything to go by (i had three left for ages), it's likely that we will see these dragons returning at some point. They've started cycling back through older mining dragons so they might do the same with battle arena parts dragons. I remember leviathan and gladiator being one of the first few battle arena parts craftables. Back then Leviathan was pretty bad-ass since we didn't have as many (if any) super rares with Red-Blue at the time. I kept the two I crafted all this time (one epic and one baby)
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Twin Star is still available for purchase. It just isn't in the featured section anymore. It will probably stay there until the crafting recipe disappears.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I just checked and all my old crafting parts are gone from storage with the exception of 5 types: lotus blossoms, glass frills, leviathan pearls, bluebells, and hibiscus blossoms. It's like they are finally clearing the mess out and missed a few. So, I am wondering if the stars not appearing in storage is an intentional change? If the new crafting parts only appear in the crafting shack, we won't get a big build up of spare parts in storage when the dragon expires. The puppet strings disappeared, too- but since I was already done crafting Marionette, I didn't check my storage for them, I just saw all the posts about it.

It would have been nice if we could have used those old parts craft dragons...or something. The parts just suddenly disappearing from storage feels like a wasted opportunity (and a waste, in general).

Edit: oops, I didn't see the other posts about this.
    the weird thing is I swear I scrolled all the way down and read all the posts before commenting. :/
    Psst: they don't appear in storage for cosmetics (yay fresh clean storage~!), but they're still there and would show in a recipe if a recipe for those old parts were active.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast