Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 1st March 2017

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    Hi, I can't seem to find that post, would you kindly post that response here or let me know where to Look? Or tell us that community managers name so we can search for posts by that person? Thank you.
    Tip: Whenever a post of someone is quoted, if you click the little blue error after their name, it will take you to the thread where it was originally quoted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    RS had an update last week and it was really well done. The finished food looked like FOOD, not pale dough blocks on a cookie sheet. It was colorful, everything went together well and was all really nice.

There was a small issue of having people buy two of something expensive and then saying, "Oops, you didn't need two," so some wasted coins if you'd bought two, but other than that it was WONDERFUL.

I'd say we are better off now.

I bet BS gets an update on Monday. Or Wednesday. I think there will be an update, anyway. 😀

Executive Chef
    I remember playing like 4 years ago, the updates happened every Thursday and it got changed to Wednesday so future updates could change dates but it could happen anytime during the week

Executive Chef
    I'll be checking today at 6.30 GMT time and see if any updates happen because Restaurant story had one last monday

Executive Chef
    They changed update days before

Fashion Designer
    I guess rip updates

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    I guess rip updates
    I hope not! I love the updates and they keep the game more interesting.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    So far the only actual info we have is RS had no update 1 week, then a Monday update. BS had a Wednesday update, then no update. It could just be that they're alternating weeks, and this will be BS' week when Wednesday rolls around. But unless someone has a friend at s8 and is getting inside info, it's too soon for us to think we have a pattern yet--there just isn't enough data.

Fashion Designer
    Sigh, so sad that we didn't get updates today (yet?). It was so hard waiting 5 days for a possibility of an update. Maybe this Wednesday then...

Fashion Designer
    So I guess no updates anymore???
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-06-17 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast