Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 1st March 2017

Executive Chef
    I was hoping they were just switching days, making RS update on Mondays & leaving Wednesdays for BS. alas.

Maybe tomorrow!

Also, the deer goals expired a couple hours ago.

Fashion Designer
    I wish they'd atleast tell us if we're not going to get one. Honesty it can help a ton , whether the contents are good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    I wish they'd atleast tell us if we're not going to get one. Honesty it can help a ton , whether the contents are good or bad
    I agree, it always helped a lot especially if there's appliance slots needed (I'm currently mastering)
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Some kind of statement would be appreciated. Feel like we're in limbo as far as the future of the games go. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Stefaniehart77 View Post
    I hope the goals are just late and not non existent!
    That's what happened in RS last week.

Let's try to be patient and see what the "new normal" shakes out.

Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Some kind of statement would be appreciated. Feel like we're in limbo as far as the future of the games go. ��
    I agree. Perhaps Storm8 is not obliged to provide such statement, but they should consider it as a gesture of goodwill to the millions of people who download and play their games, particularly those who have made in-app purchases. Speaking of which, I still see gem sales being offered. It would be highly irresponsible of Storm8 to continue such offers if it has immediate or foreseeable plans to discontinue the games, as it would deem baiting and misleading its customers.

Executive Chef
    I think they changed the dates to Monday instead of Wednesday.

I don't mind a week or two without updates and am playing as usual. Storm8 maybe needs time to settle things after the change. I'll use the time to master more recipes.

Executive Chef
    Storm8 did remove some of their games from the game stores but I'm not sure if it would be rs and bs but how things stand at the moment, it would not be surprising

Executive Chef
    I think a statement would be nice it's like being in the dark and not knowing what's going to happen next .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast