We really need alternative methods to expand our lands! I have 20 animals in storage waiting to be placed in nests and no room to put them! I'm positive I don't have the most animals in storage, either, as I've seen many other complaints of the same thing. The only way to gain bombs for mining expansion runes is to breed or evolve animals, and when you already evolved everything you own, and no room for more breeding...this leaves nothing left except spending gems, which I refuse to do. This game doesn't offer enough incentive to buy gems with real money...not to mention that all TL/S8 games cost WAY too much for gems compared to other games offering special currencies. This game needs another method of gaining expansion runes, like neighbor requests, the way it is in Dragon Story. I just got Rapunzel and I have no where to put her. This is out of control with all the animals in storage. I don't even have a way to place animals from the habitat into storage in order to place and evolve new animals. I don't know if this option is available for IOS, but on Android, it's not.

Please fix this!!! I have so many beautiful animals I would like to place. I don't have this problem on Dragon Story because there are multiple ways to expand. This needs to be implemented in Fantasy Forest, too.