Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sold an animal by accident

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Oh no! Please message me your ticket number when you create your ticket. It's the message you get back after you submit it.

Please note as per our Terms of Service, players must be 13 years of age or older to play. I've included a link here for your reference.

New Resident

Scratcher

Hi

I accidentally sold Scratcher from my Forest, will you please help me reinstate this animal back in my Forest?

Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that. Please contact Support: support form for further assistance.

See this thread on how to submit the form if you are new to Support requests. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

HELP! accidently sold rare animal can I get it back ?

Ok I was putting out my halloween animals and when putting out my zombiebee something moved and I accidentally sold it in stead of placing it .. How can I get it back?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

(link in signature below)

Well I submitted a ticket but it never got a response ,,,,, can someone knock on the door for me ? tix Id #2645895

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12