Thread: Update on Android

Update on Android

Hi, I would like to know when there's going to be another update to castle story on the Android phone? The last update was December 5, 2016 and it makes it difficult to play the game. It would help if maybe you guys did an update to let people know there's an event going on instead of going into the game and finding out there is an event. Also to Castle story has been slowing down to the point I'm hitting things that I'm not even touching and it takes forever for her to get to the building or something else.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing you're using the winter version of CS because the regular app was last updated on February 3rd. Not sure why there's 2 apps but it might be better to use the regular one (pink icon) if you don't want to miss out on events.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

This was posted a couple of days ago by S8:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Do you mean RAM or capacity? It depends on how much you have played. To load boards more efficiently, images are cached so you don't have to download them every time you interact with them. If you've accessed a lot of content or have a big, highly decorated board then that's likely why you see larger storage than other games.

You can reinstall the app to clear the cache. It'll reduce the file size, but please note it will grow over time. This is normal for any game app, not just Castle.
    click the double arrows to take you to the bugs thread this quote is from.

New release content is not known till its live. I don't have an android device, but can you set castle to auto update like you can on iOS? New app updates are normally posted here in Discussions, but otherwise, it may be a matter of you double checking the play store on update day (Thursday's normally). Hope this helps a bit...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-27-17 at 10:42 PM.