Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2017-Feb-27 Mardi Gras

Fashion Designer
    I would like to say YAY on being able to have the counters before the food is served. It always seems so ridiculous to me that we get the counters after serving the food. I'm SO GLAD that worked out this time!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    This will be a stupid question but why do we need to do the other challenges after the mardi gras ones? I mean what do we actually get from it? Gems? New recipes?
    I simply stopped after unlocking the third new recipe. I refuse to buy ovens just to cook recipes I've already mastered. And even though the decos are well-designed, I'll gladly forego them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I simply stopped after unlocking the third new recipe. I refuse to buy ovens just to cook recipes I've already mastered. And even though the decos are well-designed, I'll gladly forego them.
    I did the same thing in BS when we had the horse goal. After making the pops, I quit the goal.

There is no point in losing money if you don't want the appliances, recipes or decorative stuff.

I'm not thrilled about these blue and green appliances, but I want the queen. (Actually I want to be the queen, but I'll settle for the float.&#128521

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I did the same thing in BS when we had the horse goal. After making the pops, I quit the goal.

There is no point in losing money if you don't want the appliances, recipes or decorative stuff.

I'm not thrilled about these blue and green appliances, but I want the queen. (Actually I want to be the queen, but I'll settle for the float.��)
    I hereby crown you Queen Kay. There! Beats having to wait a year to put that float out, doesn't it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I hereby crown you Queen Kay. There! Beats having to wait a year to put that float out, doesn't it?
    Yes it does!

Another good point made - as soon as the goal is done, everything gets put away because the holiday has come and gone. So I have to wait a year to enjoy the queen. (But not to enjoy being the queen, which I now am.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    The Queen of the Mardi Gras Float. There is a small picture in the 1 st post of this thread.
    Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The goal "Okra Finale" has been amended and it only requires one King of Mardi Gras.

If anyone bought two and you don't want the second one, you can submit a ticket using support form (and send your ticket number to Meowmeowbeans via private message) and Support help you out. Thanks.

If I cook keey lime pie on easy stove, is that count ?? Tx 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

The goal "Okra Finale" has been amended and it only requires one King of Mardi Gras.

If anyone bought two and you don't want the second one, you can submit a ticket using support form (and send your ticket number to Meowmeowbeans via private message) and Support help you out. Thanks.
    thanks, i'll amend 1st post respectively.

You are most welcome and Thanks for your help. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-01-17 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khaira210414 View Post
    If I cook keey lime pie on easy stove, is that count ?? Tx ��
    yep, absolutely. the goals need you to HAVE such and such types. but no matter which one you will use to COOK

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast