Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2017-Feb-27 Mardi Gras

Rhino Keeper

Multiple King of Mardi Gras Floats required?

Can a mod please check if it was really intended for us to have to buy 2 of the King of Mardi Gras Floats when the task shows up instead of just requiring to have 1. They are expensive and I don't really want to buy 3 if I don't have too. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Why do we have to buy 2 blue stoves at 20,000 coins each, when these are exactly the same as regular ones, only 8!!! times more expensive?! This is so disappointing! The goal is fun when it's a thought through challenge. Instead, we are being offered a meaningless and unreasonable task to do...

Rhino Keeper
    Whats the final goal prize?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    Whats the final goal prize?
    The Queen of the Mardi Gras Float. There is a small picture in the 1 st post of this thread.

didn't expect these goals, but thanks, s8! even though mardi gras isn't celebrated in my country, I will still do these goals so I have content related to this theme, along with a few others I bought from the market. besides, they all look great!

but why do we have to buy the colored basic appliances? I know that it's for a bit of a challenge with these goals, but for me, it seems like a waste of money. that's my only complaint for these goals, and good luck to everyone!

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Queen of Mardi Gras" 60 gems (1 free) 3x3

Executive Chef
    This will be a stupid question but why do we need to do the other challenges after the mardi gras ones? I mean what do we actually get from it? Gems? New recipes?

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    This will be a stupid question but why do we need to do the other challenges after the mardi gras ones? I mean what do we actually get from it? Gems? New recipes?
    new losses

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    new losses
    Lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast