Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep getting booted out of Fantasy Forest

Rhino Keeper

Keep getting booted out of Fantasy Forest

The last few days I have been having a problem accessing Fantasy Forest. It loads up and right before the messages are supposed to appear, the music stops and the screen appears for my games. This just started a few days go. I thought it might be a memory storage problem so I deleted some things on my iPad. I also deleted the game and reinstalled it. Anybody else have this problem?

IT could not come at a worse time as I just bought the 31 day gem unicorn and was only three rounds from getting the Tournement animal and now I can't get into the game.

I also have Dragon Story and Castle Story on my iPad and I am not having any problem with those games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    The last few days I have been having a problem accessing Fantasy Forest. It loads up and right before the messages are supposed to appear, the music stops and the screen appears for my games. This just started a few days go. I thought it might be a memory storage problem so I deleted some things on my iPad. I also deleted the game and reinstalled it. Anybody else have this problem?

IT could not come at a worse time as I just bought the 31 day gem unicorn and was only three rounds from getting the Tournement animal and now I can't get into the game.

I also have Dragon Story and Castle Story on my iPad and I am not having any problem with those games.
    i rather think that the issue comes from the gem unicorn. this has been reported in the gem unicorn thread (isles of fortune)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    That totally makes sense about the gem unicorn being the issue as the problem appeared after the purchase. I was able to get back into the game when I deleted and reinstalled the game again. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    That totally makes sense about the gem unicorn being the issue as the problem appeared after the purchase. I was able to get back into the game when I deleted and reinstalled the game again. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. Thank you.
    I have been having this problem for about two weeks now. I have to delete the game at least one or two times a day and then upload the app again. It has become very annoying. If its a glitch I hope they fix it soon.

Executive Chef
    It's been an ongoing problem for months now.. Once you get a lot animals out devices can't load all the animations. There are MANY ppl hoping they fix it soon, the other thread about loading/crashing probs was moved to suggestions for Devs to hopefully take notice

Host(ess)
    So cheesed off right now hit the expand button choose my place to expand and guess what game crashed, went back in and lost runes so need to mine again for the second expansion in a row!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    So cheesed off right now hit the expand button choose my place to expand and guess what game crashed, went back in and lost runes so need to mine again for the second expansion in a row!
    If you don't crash while mining, once you have enough runes to expand, always leave mine and open shop that will lock in your progress, then go expand..at least if you crash you shouldn't lose the runes you may have to try expanding again though I open the shop after every action now, even planting because I'm tired of logging back in to find all of my crops that I planted were empty! Do this in tournaments too or you may find the last animal you beat..you have to fight again.

I know this has been a problem for a long time now, but recently it's been worse. I'm hoping the scheduled mainenance outtage might be them putting something in to fix it. fingers crossed
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Host(ess)
    No luck it's still happening!

Host(ess)
    Thanks I always visit a neighbour after I win a tournament I've being playing since the beginning but I've stopped buying gems as I won't spend money in case I get booted out before the sale is complete so frustrating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast