Thread: battleground level glitch

New Resident

battleground level glitch

Am at level 39, when i select level 39 to battle, i get that level 40 is locked... aaarrrggghhh... is on my nook. Have troubleshot with no luck, emptied cache, no change. Have even installed another version of game (problem started at valentine's) but two versions, same problem...
    Last edited by atwitter; 02-26-17 at 05:57 PM. Reason: additional info

Fashion Designer
    Best to email support with screenshots and details and your storm ID to see if they can fix it.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atwitter View Post
    Am at level 39, when i select level 39 to battle, i get that level 40 is locked... aaarrrggghhh... is on my nook. Have troubleshot with no luck, emptied cache, no change. Have even installed another version of game (problem started at valentine's) but two versions, same problem...
    It sounds to me like you're accidently hitting 40 trying to hit 39, the "dots" are very close together, I mis-hit all the time.. Since 40 is bigger (boss) just tap closer to where 39 is you'll finally hit the right spot

Executive Chef
    Something that needs to be fixed though is when a battle dot is so close to the top it triggers gems or food buying window to open..the battles need to be strategically moved down from those items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Something that needs to be fixed though is when a battle dot is so close to the top it triggers gems or food buying window to open..the battles need to be strategically moved down from those items
    I couldn't agree more. It can be really frustrating every time you hit the wrong button. Sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain 😊.