Thread: Keeps freezing!!!!!

Unregistered

Angry Keeps freezing!!!!!

Every time I try to do something this game keeps freezing! For example, when I tried to expand my city, it froze! When I try to access my inventory, it freezes! When I try to buy something, yep, it freezes! Very frustrating! I'm starting to think this game is not worth my time!

Unregistered

Angry I agree!

I agree - mine keeps freezing too. I have had to delete the entire application and re-install about 5 times now. It will get stuck on "processing" or "loading" and stay that way all night. I am hoping for an update which will fix this problem, because I really enjoy the game, but can see myself getting sick of it if this keeps occurring.

Unregistered

Unhappy Same here

Same problem also with my app. I'm spending more time to switch off the iPhone and restart everything than playing City or Farm story (original) as well. Apps freeze, I can't see buildings cleaned or write comments on neighbor's and mine walls.
    Pls dear Team Lava, solve these bugs 'cause I really like the games and even spent money on them!!!

Unregistered

Freezing

I can't post messages, I don't find stars on my home site (the only thing that works regularily is cleaning other cities. I am fed up with shutting down my IPhone all the time. Farm Story runs perfectly on the same phone.