Thread: Leaderboard problems

Rhino Keeper

Leaderboard problems

Here are problems I had with the last leaderboard:

1. The pop up on the bottom gets in the way of playing because it is in the same place as the buttons to make things.
    Can the pop up be moved to the left side or the top? Anywhere else but the bottom.

2. Every single time I had boost on, my game would crash every 10 minutes, it seemed to happen when someone would visit. My game rarely crashes and it hasn't since the LB event ended. Obviously, something is broken.

Decorations:

The love mailbox we bought has little bluebirds but the only move when you move the mailbox then they get stuck, looks stupid.

The lovebirds bark like dogs when you feed them...sounds stupid.

Please tell me if you had the same problems. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    Here are problems I had with the last leaderboard:

1. The pop up on the bottom gets in the way of playing because it is in the same place as the buttons to make things.
    Can the pop up be moved to the left side or the top? Anywhere else but the bottom.

2. Every single time I had boost on, my game would crash every 10 minutes, it seemed to happen when someone would visit. My game rarely crashes and it hasn't since the LB event ended. Obviously, something is broken.

Decorations:

The love mailbox we bought has little bluebirds but the only move when you move the mailbox then they get stuck, looks stupid.

The lovebirds bark like dogs when you feed them...sounds stupid.

Please tell me if you had the same problems. Thanks for your help.
    Thanks for letting us know about these issues! Your Lovebirds should be making a much more appropriate sound now. Additionally, the lazy Lovebirds on the mailbox should be moving consistently now.

We'll pass along your feedback regarding the message you received at the bottom of the screen. If you encounter the issue with crashing again, please let us know!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!