Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hippiepotomus 3 day tournament

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianalima4 View Post
    That moment when you realize the hippiepotamus has a special element and you wish you hadn't neglected the tornament but there's only 4 hours to go... -.-
    Aw, I didn't even notice that! :-( I had a terrible tournament this time, and I really wanted him. Ended up only making it to the Slippopotamus, level 12 I think?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    No Hippiepotomus for me, either. Got stuck on Pearl Peryton like you guys.
    I never lost in tournaments (since I started playing FFS) but I lost in this one. This one was so random and purely based on luck (This is what I disliked most). I also had a hard time in Round 14 (Pearl Peryton) and couldn't pass with most of my best fighters (URs and SRs with Dark and Lightning elements). Eventually, I used Skyer to defeat Pearl Peryton. I'm okay with having single-element Common animals to beat tough opponents (as this is a probability game). However, what I really hated was the first two strikes are critical hits. It did not make sense to be unable to register a single critical hit after so many strikes with so many great fighters. The probability is so low to have this happen. With this pattern, I tried Lightening Leopard (Lightning) three times in Round 15 (Norse Horse) but all failed. After this and a few more fails with my best Lightning fighters, the time was running out so I lost this tournament. I think it happened not just to me but also many others. I have no explanation to this but to say that it's manipulated (just like the spin-to-win event). This is no fun.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456