Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mardi Gras County Fair - Feb 23, 2017 (iOS only)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Ok now I'm confused lol. You had 14 days for your fair? Did your fair start twice? Can you elaborate more what happened in your game, here or via pm so I can understand your situation. I'm not seeing it in my game so I'm flying blind here. Sorry that I didn't understand your earlier post.
    I started the fair when it was announced on Feb. 23....I also purchased the gnome float. I proceeded through the days completing the days in time to get each reward. On day 9 there were complaints about the prizes not being paint and the intro to the event was changed. I was concerned about the gator reward so on day 9 after finishing that day's prize, I paid diamonds to start day 10 which was completed on day 10. My question was why is the fair still going on when everyone was scrambling to finish on day 10. I noticed the gnome float was for 14 days and that seemed odd if the fair was for 10 days. Maybe I am all confused.. i just know I finished in 10 days with the 1st day being as announced on the 23rd. I will drop the subject as it makes no difference...don't sweat the small stuff...it's ALL small stuff. .....note...if the fair has not run for 10 days, how do people have gators?

Rhino Keeper
    I think that unlike most other events in this game, this one starts whenever you want it to. Like you, I started on day one with half a clock left, and completed it, triggering day 2 a few hours later and so on with each day resetting at 3am ish est and lasting 24 hours from them. I got confused when a neighbor congratulated me for finishing "yesterday's" event early. I was sure it took me several hours to complete. 3 pm, my time is 12 hours that I had been trying to get the task bar filled. Well, hers was still set to the day before. There was a lot of huh,whats, and erms. I'm guessing that several people still have a few days left to complete the event while mine ended on Saturday. I'm really hoping they are playing in the 24 hours a day for 10 days that I had to work with.

My advantage or perk is the mask float that is still giving me darts (60 and counting until I like something enough to start flinging them), more quiche, cheese, cornbread, biquits, and balloon tickets than I know what to do with. At least 3 more days of them. And at least that many days to get my farm together for whatever comes next.

It is all very confusing but, there has been a lot of criticism on the times and days some of the events start. Maybe this is making loads of people happy.
    Last edited by darkmornings; 03-06-17 at 10:14 AM.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

So complete the entire Country Fair (Mardi Gras), received the gator and can't place it. Tells me I need the Backwoods Bayou?

Update: Found it in my cellar. Sorry for jumping the ***

Rhino Keeper
    It took me 8 hours and 40 minutes to make 2 bread with raisins and when I delivered them the target meter only advanced 2 %.
    This is so unfair.

No wonder this thread has less than 100 posts. People are giving up.

When does this 10 day event end? Nothing on our farms....maybe the lure sale is a hint....

Well I guess I found the right spot. I guess I am dum that my game keeps showing me the prizes I can win when it ended days ago for me at 3:00 am. First time it ended in the middle of the night and I couldn't find this info to know it would. I fell asleep too bad I should stay up

Executive Chef
    The event was made available to us on February 23, but we had the option of starting it after that date (until the event automatically started for everyone). That is why some players ended earlier than others...because we started the event the first day it was available. Others are/were still working on the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know for how long this event is still on? Skipped this but I'm curious about the next one

Rhino Keeper

Purchased boosts missing

I purchased the two boosts from the Mardi Gras event (the king and queen) but they are not yet in my cellar. Does anyone else have this problem?

Update: Thank you my Mardi King and Queen floats are in my cellar.
    Last edited by Allie0105; 03-13-17 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Updated

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678