Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras County Fair - Feb 23, 2017 (iOS only)

Anyone else having a problem with the darts the gnome drops not showing up in the treehouse game? I've actually won 5 or 6, but only 3 have actually appeared for me to use. A bit annoying! 🙀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fertycatz View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with the darts the gnome drops not showing up in the treehouse game? I've actually won 5 or 6, but only 3 have actually appeared for me to use. A bit annoying! ��

I have won 2 or 3 with him and none have shown up

Rhino Keeper
    This game is no longer any fun. I have turned in tons of this [] for the daily items and now I only get about 3% for items that have 2 flowers. Wth?! If this game ended tomorrow I could care less. I only play because of neighbor's.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-01-17 at 05:26 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    I think the issue is that you may not have played the 3 given each day and when you get one of those from the gnome it is lost. Any you get after playing the 3 free ones will show up. Another thought is that I have been watching my video for the tree house instead of getting a pink ticket. I assume one could do that on all of the free videos.

Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I think the issue is that you may not have played the 3 given each day and when you get one of those from the gnome it is lost. Any you get after playing the 3 free ones will show up.
    If I understand you correctly, it doesn't apply in my situation. I've tried playing the treehouse game under both circumstances i.e., just before winning a dart and just after. In neither case did my extra dart show.

Please, developers, could you correct this issue, at least by the next challenge of this type? Thanks!

I'm sorry that some are not enjoying this event. I have to say that this is my favourite kind of event. I can work at my own pace and am not competing against others. Good luck to everyone!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    when i collect from my pets clovers start falling from the sky.. whats up with that?
    I dont get flying clovers when I collect from my pets but I get them by clicking on my Clover Topiary. Is it possible that you have clicked on yours without your knowing?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fertycatz View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with the darts the gnome drops not showing up in the treehouse game? I've actually won 5 or 6, but only 3 have actually appeared for me to use. A bit annoying! ��
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    In the past, some players have unintentionally lost their darts being unfamiliar about how the Tree House works and the darts rule. Just to make sure we are on the same page, can you take a look at sections "Darts" and "How can I accumulate darts during an event that drops darts as prizes?" in Piper's Tree House?

If you are still losing darts, can you post your activities in chronological order so we can figure it out?

Example:
    1. Tree house reset
    2. I claimed and played 3 free darts from Tree house
    3. I won 1 dart from gnome and didnt use it
    4. I checked - showed 1 dart
    5. Tree house reset - showed 3 darts
    6. I didnt use them
    7. .....

Farm Supplier
    These are usually my favorite type of events but I'm noticing this time I keep being asked for the same things every day. Raisinbread, peach tea, rocking horse, purses..... all things that take a long time. I'm not getting any variety in what I need to turn in.....

New Resident

Float problems. It still doesn't work. I have done everything like you said

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi MarshHen

Sorry to hear it's not working (?)
    The Mardi Gras Mask Float is only to make the Mardi Gras Gnome to appear more frequently on your farm for you to pop it (every 5 minutes). Look around well on the free spots on your farm cause the Mardi Gras Gnome appears on free spots.
    Hope this will help you out.

Update: oh, a Mardi Gras Gnome just appeared in front of my Otter Oasis

Update: I see we can store the Mardi Gras Mask Float. Perhaps store it and bring it back out might help?
    . I'm sorry I have done all the suggestions and it still doesn't work

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast