Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras County Fair - Feb 23, 2017 (iOS only)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I got the pet gator but it says I need the "backwoods bayou" to put it in ....this is nowhere to be found....not in my cellar....not in the market...ummm...
    Are you able to find find your habitat? Let me know if you can't.

Have just won gator ... nothing in cellar and no backwoods bayou in cellar either ... any ideas ? County Fair shows closed so can't go back to look

Is there a limit in how many pets you can display? I have 50 active... maybe can't see alligator for that reason ? Have shut down and restarted a few times ... still no sign of alligator or it's habitat 😩

Cannot find habitat ... plus my gator is not in cellar either 😩
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-05-17 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Tried to figure out if limit on active pets so I put one of my two yellow chicks in the pet carrier ... still didn't see gator in cellar and now have lost my yellow chick ... started with 3 chicks... now only have 2 ��. Can someone please help? Thanks !

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, seems like your pets are missing. Please restart your device and check your cellar. I recommend that you reinstall your game to clear these glitches. Do let me know how it goes. Hope you find them after reinstallation. Crossing my fingers for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6345.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	749.4 KB 
ID:	36179Fill all orders in 10 days to win the prizes..and the gator....is how this event was introduced..many of my neighbors and myself used diamonds to get through the last day...but...it is still going on..lucky for the current participants...unlucky for the ones that thought it was a 10 day event. I am just saying that the descriptions should be accurate. Good luck to those still working toward the gator..he is a cutie.
    Last edited by Mamatampa; 03-06-17 at 05:39 AM.

Grand Emperor
    The event is still progressing for members who started later or waited for the auto-start. I.e. We can start our fair on different days. The 10 days starts counting from the day our fair starts. See General guidelines for Fair event for more information. Hope this clarifies.

Nothing worked ... very frustrating ... contacted support ... their response back vi email [] This is totally wrong! How can a compAny expect you to play and spend money on their game then turn around with an answer like that ???
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-06-17 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Removed Support communication - private between you and Support

Grand Emperor
    FYI Support has stopped using emails and that could be an automated reply. See Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Contact Storm8 Support via Form

Please contact Support: support form instead. Send me your ticket number via private message after you have submitted using the Support Form.

Edit to add: I've sent you a pm on your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The event is still progressing for members who started later or waited for the auto-start. I.e. We can start our fair on different days. The 10 days starts counting from the day our fair starts. See General guidelines for Fair event for more information. Hope this clarifies.
    I see in the guide. 'This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts at 2:30pm PST or when you click [Start Now] button. Subsequent event days start at midnight PST. Your event will automatically start on the 4th day at 7:20pm PST if you don't start it. It will end in 10 days, counting from the day it starts.'..... so, I started on day 1 when it announced it on the 23rd, but it actually started 4 days later....meaning a headstart of 4 days was given to those that started on day 1. Very confusing..why not call it a 2 week fair? Thanks anyway, I will pay closer attention the next time as I spent diamonds trying to finish on the 10th day, but could have continued 4 more days. I can still bake event items so I wasn't stopped in 10 days. Regardless of the confusion, it was a fun event and appreciate you always giving us the best answers you know of.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamatampa View Post
    so, I started on day 1 when it announced it on the 23rd, but it actually started 4 days later....meaning a headstart of 4 days was given to those that started on day 1.
    Ok now I'm confused lol. You had 14 days for your fair? Did your fair start twice? Can you elaborate more what happened in your game, here or via pm so I can understand your situation. I'm not seeing it in my game so I'm flying blind here. Sorry that I didn't understand your earlier post.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast