Thread: which dragons cannot be traded. help.

which dragons cannot be traded. help.

I recently found out that crafted dragons cannot be traded. Now I am wondering if the non-breedable dragons as a class cannot be traded as i notice they seem to have acquisition limitations. Could someone clarify exactly how to identify the non trading dragons? ty

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think all crafted dragons are un-tradable....so far it has just been Mystic for me and I assume it's because they don't know or haven't released the item that can be received by the Tarot type. I always get one or two extra craftable dragons in order to avoid having parts in storage so I craft then trade them.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by defiantbaker View Post
    I recently found out that crafted dragons cannot be traded. Now I am wondering if the non-breedable dragons as a class cannot be traded as i notice they seem to have acquisition limitations. Could someone clarify exactly how to identify the non trading dragons? ty
    It's determined based on if they have a certain type. Below is the types I am aware of:
    - Gemstone - obviously using gem materials to craft a dragon that then can be traded for more gems would probably break the balance of the world.
    - Lotus dragon - while not a gemstone dragon, it is easy to get lotus parts so if this was tradeable, it would be an endless supply of black gems.
    - Rainbow types cannot be traded, no matter if they have other elements/colors.
    - Mystic & Elemental - new types seem to be un-tradeable, partly because they also cannot be bred so there's no underlying colors to work with. Maybe in future this might change, however given Rainbow is still un-tradeable that is unlikely.
    - Passion dragon cannot be traded, but left and right heart can be.
    - Achilles dragon cannot be traded. Not sure why since diamonds dragons can usually be traded for dust. Maybe his ankle is not strong enough for the trade portal. Note the Olympus type doesn't actually correspond to a gem color.
    - Fire can't be traded, and most likely Forest, Air, Water, Light and Olympus as these are to easy to buy. Basically any single element dragon that can be bought on the market with coins.
    - Specific event prize dragons. Normally these are the Story Tales dragons (so you can't screw over your Tales effort accidentally) and the top spot (not milestone) prizes for the Leaderboard (Skylord, Tropic Tide, Torchbearer, Patriotic, Crescent, Above, Meditation, Jungle Queen, Giving, Gentle Knight).
    - Gold producing dragons. (Are you crazy?)

You can trade the following unless they fit the above criteria:
    - Craftable dragons (Mining or battle arena parts)
    - Magic dragons, as you cannot buy these outright for coins. You have to breed them.
    - Tournament prizes (including Champions)
    - Diamond dragons
    - World event prize dragons
    - Spin to win dragons
    Last edited by JustKay; 02-26-17 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Added Achilles
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr