Thread: Neighbors not sending you what you need? Mine either. Lets help each other.

New Resident

Lightbulb Neighbors not sending you what you need? Mine either. Lets help each other.

Hello all, I hope my subject line draws in the right people. I am playing this game as a way to keep my hands busy while I am quitting smoking, so I am constantly playing, I tip every neighbor every day, I send requested gifts first, then stew to everyone else who has not requested any specific items. I am the best neighbor you can have. I added 80 neighbors in less than a day by searching out and typing in each ID, so you know I am dedicated, but I am frustrated because three days later I have a ton of useless items I don't need and didn't ask for, yet haven't been able to put together one chocolate maker or get a single purple light bulb! So, if you are a player who will send requested items or at least food, instead of things I don't need or want, leave your ID here and I will do the same for you Thanks in advance, and sorry if I sound a little , let's say "grumpy" since children play this game too, lol. I'm actually very sweet, but quitting smoking is very hard. I look forward to adding some awesome new neighbors soon and being far less frustrated if this post works and I can get that chocolate maker up and running soon Thanks again.

Executive Chef
    there's an Add Me forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...t-Story-Add-Me where you can find some new active neighbors, good luck!