Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No new update this week

Farm Supplier

No new update this week

When do the new goals or items come out on Wednesday?

Edit KP

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We really appreciate the interest in Restaurant Story. We can't speculate on when, but please be on the lookout for new updates in this game. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-08-17 at 03:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Some kind of official info would be great...people are going to stop playing and I don't wanna lose my games 😢🤞🏽

Executive Chef
    I hope this game doesn't go because I only started playing last year

We really appreciate the interest in Restaurant Story. We can't speculate on when, but please be on the lookout for new updates in this game. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Hi, I was wondering if storm8 could tell us if they plan to keep Bakery & Restaurant Story going or if they'll be shut down?

From my experience with your games Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story have the best following and are your best games so I was just wondering if those will keep going or at least be left on the server for us to play even if there are no new updates.

Thank you storm8 for all your hard work and the games you've shared with us. I hope we'll get to keep our games for a good while longer. Thanks for any information you can share with us.

Farm Supplier
    I read on the Bakery Story Forum page that Storm8 laid off 130 of its 240 employees this week. That's why there's no update. I'm sure the remaining 110 employees are shell-shocked. They're trying to streamline the company to stay competitive. Hopefully, they'll be back to their regular schedule next week. Hope this helps with the confusion!!

Farm Supplier
    there are many of us who love these 2 games. It might be more feasible for BS n RS to start selling the bundles again using previous designs and reopen access to some of the old appliances from way back. At least this would buy time for now and there is much interest in those old items and old goal things. I believe that when the newest began of requiring many mor parts for an appliance and each of them making much less food folks had difficulty completing goals. The gem stoves are a good addition for folks who can purchase gems and don't have time or enough nabors. The gem machines are a good money maker since there is value and we still need to purchase gems. The monthly sales on gems keeps folks interested too. Those newer appliances that. We're only offered once - part forever and part speed - were a terrific idea as well - maybe do those 2 x a year for gem purchase. Overall the games are good and should be sustainable as long as they are not so difficult to achieve goals for newbies. Ther are lots of loyal fans for bOTH BS and RS who have invested lots of years and $ so we need to support S8 with online reviews.

Executive Chef
    i was really hoping they were just switching days to today.

i know it's not as popular as BS, but i really prefer RS. besides the game play being better than BS' recently, i always liked the decor options more in this game. i'm not saying they're giving up on it or anything (how would i know what their plans are?) but i'm still a bit discouraged by a meaningless message and a skipped (or very late, they could still release it) update.

also, i really was thinking it was the perfect time for a mardi gras short goal. i wanted another parade float!

Fashion Designer
    Why did bakery get an update but restaurant didnt?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    What does this mean? A week until a new goal? A year? Maybe never? Do you have no idea?

Honesty almost always buys loyalty. It's much, much better to give people the truth, whatever it is, than to lie or dodge. That goes for just about everything. Not just video games.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast