Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No new update this week

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT GET RID OF THIS GAME!!! I play both B.S. & R.S. and to be honest R.S. is my favorite. I spend money on Google Play cards to buy gems all the time. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON R.S. LIKE YOU HAVE GIVEN UP ON PET SHOP STORY!!!

Farm Supplier
    I've never loved a game as much as RS. I hope everything is ok and I wish Storm8 team keep running this game and keep it on their servers. Now I'm saving money and getting ready for new updates to come. I'll wait for more good things in this game.
    Thank you Storm8, go on stronger as we are with you

Fashion Designer
    This whole thing is stupid, I refuse to cook already mastered recipes. All I have left are two recipes on the Mardi Gras appliance, once those are mastered I guess I'm done till S8 gets their act together! I guess it just depends on how much they want our business...I only play RS & BS.....All their other games are lame. So if they stop supporting these games, I'm completely done. I won't play any other game from them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    This whole thing is stupid, I refuse to cook already mastered recipes. All I have left are two recipes on the Mardi Gras appliance, once those are mastered I guess I'm done till S8 gets their act together! I guess it just depends on how much they want our business...I only play RS & BS.....All their other games are lame. So if they stop supporting these games, I'm completely done. I won't play any other game from them.
    I feel the same way the game is pointless to me without new appliances to master.

I find it hard to believe that BS and RS are not one of your more popular games so I will be really sad, shocked and disappointed if you abandon them S8.

Omg...one week without an update and you guys are acting nuts. The Mardi Gras goal is not over for another 5 days.

They are probably putting a lot of effort into the next goal--which is what you all complained about anyway. I mean, everyone complained about the boxes, but when they stop putting them out you still complain.

Just give them a break. I design game mods myself, and it is incredibly tedious. From concept to release, you are talking hundreds of hours. Storm8 was pushing for weekly updates, which makes the workload more intense. I'm sorry, but a lot of you do nothing but complain and think of yourselves. You have the easy part--playing! So, while these people work hard into the night to design the virtual store of your dreams, be patient and courteous.

Farm Supplier
    May I make a suggestion to S8 as I know they are probably pressured & stressed at the moment.

Why don't you take an Easter (or any) goal from Restaurant and offer it next week in Bakery Story.
    And vice versa, offer an Easter (or any) goal from Bakery and offer it in Restaurant next week.

That way, both would have new goals, and it wouldn't create an abundance of work on S8 to create something new.
    I think people would be satisfied with that until you have the chance to reorganize.

Just a thought.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pastagirl54 View Post
    May I make a suggestion to S8 as I know they are probably pressured & stressed at the moment.

Why don't you take an Easter (or any) goal from Restaurant and offer it next week in Bakery Story.
    And vice versa, offer an Easter (or any) goal from Bakery and offer it in Restaurant next week.

That way, both would have new goals, and it wouldn't create an abundance of work on S8 to create something new.
    I think people would be satisfied with that until you have the chance to reorganize.

Just a thought.
    To clarify .... I am talking about PREVIOUS goals so you don't have to create new ones for now.

When I started RS 5 years ago, we got 1 (one) monthly goal, usually the first Wed of the month. If we were lucky, there might be a smaller update on the third week. RS has continued in 5 years to supply continuous monthly goals!! Quite a feat!! I started Farm 1 at the same time, and we have not received a goal in 3 years!! Yet, there are still a few loyals who play due to the comraderie of neighbors and daily chats. To be honest, I have been really surprised with the increased updates recently, knowing the time and technical effort that goes into each goal. Sounds like we have different expectations for these games. I love RS- daily player for 5 years- and want to see it continue. I am very sorry about the recent layoffs with these incredibly talented people who have listened and responded to our inputs. Personally, I would be happy to go back to one monthly goal if that keeps the game alive. Thanks! Joolie

Fashion Designer
    I'm ok with a monthly goal as well with an occasional crate.

I prefer the monthly to these short term goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    Omg...one week without an update and you guys are acting nuts. The Mardi Gras goal is not over for another 5 days.

They are probably putting a lot of effort into the next goal--which is what you all complained about anyway. I mean, everyone complained about the boxes, but when they stop putting them out you still complain.

Just give them a break. I design game mods myself, and it is incredibly tedious. From concept to release, you are talking hundreds of hours. Storm8 was pushing for weekly updates, which makes the workload more intense. I'm sorry, but a lot of you do nothing but complain and think of yourselves. You have the easy part--playing! So, while these people work hard into the night to design the virtual store of your dreams, be patient and courteous.
    S8 can do what they want....1 month release....No release....doesn't matter, my doors will stay closed and I will stop playing till I get new recipes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast