Thread: Buying buildings to increase coin capacity

Farm Supplier

Buying buildings to increase coin capacity

I have just discovered new buildings, Pantheon Pool, Sunshine Temple and Eternal Flame that you can buy to increase coin capacity on designated colour islands. Do these work for a designated time or forever? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Forever. As long as you have the buildings placed on your isles, they work. I sold mine ages ago to make space. Just rebought a couple since we got those new spaces. You only "open up" the buildings by getting 10 of that color type to a level 10. Click on the dawn tree to see your current status (unless you've got the goals done, then the tree is not useful).

Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    I have just discovered new buildings, Pantheon Pool, Sunshine Temple and Eternal Flame that you can buy to increase coin capacity on designated colour islands. Do these work for a designated time or forever? Thanks.
    These will continue to work as long as you have them on your island. For new players these can help you increase the amount of coins your habitats can hold. Another strategy is to try and get the higher storage habitats (white/black and such) for when you have hybrid dragons. Yes the cost more but it saves on logging in every 30 minutes to an hour to cash in your earnings because your red or yellow habitats are full and not giving you anymore coins.