Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Executive Chef
    The swamp-trap given in the Crouching Cuteness goal CAN NOT be stored, but the swamp-traps bought in the Wisteria Tree pack offer CAN be stored.
    It's usually so.. still have a Flyger trap hidden in the kingdom received from side-goal.. which CAN NOT be stored. Others CAN be stored.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-06-17 at 05:50 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The swamp-trap given in the Crouching Cuteness goal CAN NOT be stored, but the swamp-traps bought in the Wisteria Tree pack offer CAN be stored.
    It's usually so.. still have a Flyger trap hidden in the kingdom received from side-goal.. which CAN NOT be stored. Others CAN be stored.
    I have my swamp trap from the side goal in storage. I don't know if I just got lucky or what, but I put it in storage immediately after getting it, before leaving the game. (The same way we were able to store the icy willows) I was also able to store the flyger trap, due to storing it right away too. The only one I can't store is the yeti trap, unfortunately I didn't try to store right away, I waited until after the event. Now, I'm leery of taking them out of storage, in case I can't put them back....as is the case with the log paths.
    I really think it has to be a glitch. The special traps should work just like the skunkupine, fangbeast, and direboar traps.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-06-17 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Too many 'buts' lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I think they should too.. but it seems the traps we get a gem refund can't be stored after if left on the board. If put away immediatly like you did.. they can be stored and should be storable after. certainly don't take the risk if you don't need them.. you never know for sure.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I have found also that unless you store items early in event for souvineer that you are stuck with them on board to either chop or keep taking up space. Always store at least one right after getting new item.

Executive Chef
    ....and this "you can store em if you store em right away but can't if you don't" makes absolutely NO SENSE to me whatsoever.

S8 ~ Just code it so we have the option to store ALL traps, regardless of which trap or how/when they are acquired or if they're first placed on the board or if they're stored right away.
    This is nonsense.
    Expansions are non-existent lately & space is wayyyyy too precious to find a spot to hide stuff that should be storable....and particularly, traps that have no use after a timed event, sheesh.

Executive Chef
    yeah.. I know it doesn't make sense.. but started with the Christmas Trees, the Icy Trees, now with the traps. If u store 'em right away.. u can have 'em forever storable. If u forget.. they become un--storable.. and take up space. lol!
    seems we write the code ourselves by storing them.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi all, log path issue resolved now and can be stored.

Swamp trap storing being looked at.

Host(ess)
    Thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    official drops for the Swamp kitty, the frog prince and L10 lily pond:

Swamp Kitty
    Water, Mermaid Scales, Fish, Fey Crystal, Rat Tail, Fur

Frog Prince
    Water, Jewels, Longsword, Earth Wisp, Mermaid Scales

Lily Pond
    Only level 10 has drops. Water, Fish, Mermaid Scales, Blue Fish, Butterfish

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798