Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4787939495969798 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported the inability to store the log paths.
    If you finished getting 1500 lilies in time but didn't get the frog, please post here... Thanks.
    Thanks for reporting this! I discovered this morning I actually can move them at least, last night I thought I couldn't even do that. But even so, they are taking up precious real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    Since Speculation thread is closed, I'm posting here. I just got a Naga to fight when I collected my Naga. Are we getting ready for a new event? or Monster Hunt? I've not gotten one before since the Naga event that I can recall. Anyone else?
    I got one from the armored dragon the other day (the dragon we earned the first time we had to fight nagas.). I figured it was just a rare spawn, since I normally have a troll parked. Although, I have noticed the elves have started to ask for the naga drops.....maybe that's why they're spawning again.

Back on topic
    My swamp kitty tried to drop a creep tooth this morning. They may earn permanent spots on the board if they keep that up!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks for reporting this! I discovered this morning I actually can move them at least, last night I thought I couldn't even do that. But even so, they are taking up precious real estate.

I got one from the armored dragon the other day (the dragon we earned the first time we had to fight nagas.). I figured it was just a rare spawn, since I normally have a troll parked. Although, I have noticed the elves have started to ask for the naga drops.....maybe that's why they're spawning again.

Back on topic
    My swamp kitty tried to drop a creep tooth this morning. They may earn permanent spots on the board if they keep that up!
    That's great to know. I think I'll keep mine out too.
    Also, I got a black flag for blue fish when I tapped the Lily Pond this morning. So chance of them there too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

thanks SW , you still rock.

p.s the purple trees are gorgeous

Executive Chef
    Please please please S8 can we have some graphics that aren't so huge!! The prizes from this event take up sooooo much space and my board is already packed so full. I would love to put out my wisteria pergola and my wisteria trees but with them being 3x3 and 2x2 there is just no way!! I love these graphics but honestly they are just really pretty decorations since the drops are mostly just coins. I would have loved the trees to only be one square instead of 4. Either that or the ability to make our kingdoms larger without having to have a huge number of expansion permits.

Rhino Keeper
    So, the event is over and I still have an ugly level 8 swamp. Do these events ever recycle so eventually I could finish it? Would love it if they do, because I see lots of things in other people's games that I would like to have. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So, the event is over and I still have an ugly level 8 swamp. Do these events ever recycle so eventually I could finish it? Would love it if they do, because I see lots of things in other people's games that I would like to have. Thanks
    They don't seem to recycle - people have been asking for the love shack for a long time now. They do reuse prizes.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    S8 have re-released a couple of goals, but they were not available to players who had previously started (not just finished) the goals the first time they were released. The only way to complete the Lily Pond is with gems now. I'm sorry you didn't finish...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported the inability to store the log paths.....
    Thanks SW.. Would you also report the inability to store the Swamp Trap?

I placed mine from the "Crouching Cuteness" side goal but didn't use it. Now I want to keep it as a souvenir in my inventory but can't because the option to store (OR sell) it is greyed out.
    Thanks! :-*

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thanks SW.. Would you also report the inability to store the Swamp Trap?

I placed mine from the "Crouching Cuteness" side goal but didn't use it. Now I want to keep it as a souvenir in my inventory but can't because the option to store (OR sell) it is greyed out.
    Thanks! :-*
    I have the same problem with the yeti trap. I had to hide it on the board. Because of that one, this time I stored the swamp trap immediately after purchasing it, like we had to do with the icy willows. But now I'm scared to place it again just in case it's like the log paths.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I'll check, but if it's the same as the others, if it's out on the board, it can't be stored.