Page 83 of 98 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    It's up to 61% now, so did we make 20% in 1 hour or was there a little help on s8's end to boost it?
    With every upgrade of the pond more water lilies can be collected. So it's only logical that the percentage increases exponentially towards the end of the event. :)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lalapu08 View Post
    Once again both sparkling mines w/o beastling But of course each rock outcropping has two dire boars appearing, directly ON the rock so you have to defeat it to go on.
    place a second rock
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-03-17 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Updated quote

Farm Supplier
    my problems are more the pond waters and pond stones ... (money and especially energy are biggest problems for new players, without any alis or so..)

after every pond stone/water collected, I visit a neighbor, that not suddenly a synch glitch happens .. on the other hand, I'm very happy about the 'rider' when the chopping doesn't gives a pond stone

Executive Chef
    I love the graphics on these prizes but they are HUGE and they only drop coins and have no royal points. I still have a few expansions to make and I just don't have room on my board for all of this stuff which really makes me sad. I wish that things like the mansion had royal points so they would count for those of us still expanding toward our needed royal points. So much of this stuff just goes straight into storage and never comes out.

Host(ess)
    Funny how I decided not too do this event... So for the last few days I get a kitty everytime I hit ivy or mines..so I crafted two kitties and I might get a third.. ��

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    It's up to 61% now, so did we make 20% in 1 hour or was there a little help on s8's end to boost it?
    When I went to bed last night we were at 50 something percent and now we are at 64 so wasn't that much of a jump :/ but don't think we will make it in just over a day so disappointing this whole quest!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They still spawn and the craft is still available in the Workshop till the end of the event.
    I was getting beastlings off of mines at rate of 1 per 2-3 mine taps. Since getting to level 10, I've hit the mines 12 times with no beastlings. Seems a little extreme for simple random variation ...

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I love the graphics on these prizes but they are HUGE and they only drop coins and have no royal points. I still have a few expansions to make and I just don't have room on my board for all of this stuff which really makes me sad. I wish that things like the mansion had royal points so they would count for those of us still expanding toward our needed royal points. So much of this stuff just goes straight into storage and never comes out.
    I agree!! The footprint for these buildings is huge and they give NOTHING helpful at least have them drop cat tails or lilies during the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculapius1 View Post
    I was getting beastlings off of mines at rate of 1 per 2-3 mine taps. Since getting to level 10, I've hit the mines 12 times with no beastlings. Seems a little extreme for simple random variation ...
    I haven't gotten any beastlings yet today nor did I get any yesterday super frustrating it seems to be getting harder as we run out of time!!

Rhino Keeper
    This is the most disappointing event since the Essence Pool (anyone remember that??)

It could have been much more enjoyable with just a small change to make the beastlings appear more often, as they are the bottleneck preventing upgrading the pond and obtaining the lilies.

With enough time, energy and dedication the pond water and pond stones are obtainable in sufficient numbers, but not the beastlings. I personally need another 21 cattails to get the pond to level 10, which is between 6 and 11 beasts in a day and a bit. That's not going to happen! The lack of cattails all through the event means slow levelling up, which means a lack of lilies.
    I have only just over 600 and I play for hours each day.

It would have been much fairer if we had had one or more of the following.
    A guaranteed drop from Ivy.
    A drop rate from the sparkling mines about 50% (mine can't be much more than 10%)
    An extra source of beastlings. Why not the deep mines as well?
    A raising of the cap on mines so that we could have more than 2 chances every 4 hours.
    A few extra days to complete the event.

The only thing which would help at this late stage is more time, and I am sure that has already been suggested.

Bottom line though - after a week or so of deafening silence and uncertainty, we have had an update, and we still have a game to play.