Page 62 of 98 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Out of curiosity I checked my 100+ neighbors to see how they are doing building the pond and as far as I can judge it probably nobody will be able to upgrade the pond to lvl 10. Let alone getting the frog as a price. Not that my neighbors are lazy cause most of them completed the previous event. I think S8 completely failed at the event or that we have a taste about the future of this game: only for the happy few who can afford spending a bucket of gems. Next event we will prob know the answer.

Fashion Designer
    I agree past community events I've been able to complete with ease but this is a different story... either more cat drops or more time please!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I have a weird glitch. i have my pond aat level 6, gotten the first 2 individual prize, working my way to 250 lotus ..i had 100+ lotus flowers... But now it says I have only collected TWELVE lotus ! There's no way I have only Twelve! HELP

Rhino Keeper

:(

Ok i submitted form for help..now.. do i continue with game. I'm on Android winter version....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Ok i submitted form for help..now.. do i continue with game. I'm on Android winter version....
    Read post #597 what can be done.. there's a known problem with Androids keeping lily counts and seems resolved if you play with the Valentines update version I read in post somewhere before, if I remember correctly.
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    With less than 5 days left, there's probably no way I'm going to get the frog. At best I get 2 beastlings a day; it's usually only 1. I need 11 more cat tails just to get pond to level 9. Then you need about 25 more for level 10. Sitting at under 500 pads, so..
    I REFUSE to buy gems or spend more of the ones I have on this. The drops from the prizes aren't worth it. If I can get 11 more cattails I may just go for the tame kitty. Ivy will have to settle
    Please Check your inbox, I've messaged you 😉

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineKats View Post
    Out of curiosity I checked my 100+ neighbors to see how they are doing building the pond and as far as I can judge it probably nobody will be able to upgrade the pond to lvl 10. Let alone getting the frog as a price. Not that my neighbors are lazy cause most of them completed the previous event. I think S8 completely failed at the event or that we have a taste about the future of this game: only for the happy few who can afford spending a bucket of gems. Next event we will prob know the answer.
    This is the second event I did which will end up in an unfinished state. Last one was due to a similar pattern: rare spawn
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I am wondering: in another S8 game there was a false start of an event and we were told is was due to "changes at S8". Is this abysmal drop rate part of those "changes"? Also events have become tedious with a lot of repetitive tapping. If this is a sign of things to come, as Celinekats is also wondering, sadly, I will drastically decrease my playing time or just quit after about 3 years. What a shame that would be.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    For the players who want to craft the swamp kitty first, go right ahead. It does not affect the spawn rate for future beastlings. I have the cat and the frog and I'm still getting swamp kitties to spawn. The spawn rate is low but the kitties do still spawn at the same rate.

Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    For the players who want to craft the swamp kitty first, go right ahead. It does not affect the spawn rate for future beastlings. I have the cat and the frog and I'm still getting swamp kitties to spawn. The spawn rate is low but the kitties do still spawn at the same rate.

Good luck.
    It affected mine. The rate wasn't good before I tamed the kitty. Now I get none from the mines or Ivy's hut. So apparently another of those luck things.