Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★::. This game used to be fun, like Bakery Story (:

★::. Now it just breeds frustration n stress :|

★::. Nothing gets spawned, except the Dire Boars and Fang Beasts, and they keep coming in :|
    I think the more frustrated you get the more you will want too do this goal S8 knows this so you will use your gems you will spend the dollars its a psychological thing S8 are smart. I won't finish but i am gonna try, but fortunately i don't have dollars to spend so i am lucky there lol
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-26-17 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Removed language- please follow the forum rules.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my lily pond to level 7 and made it, finally, onto the community board. I'm stopping now, real life takes over tomorrow and I won't make level 10 for the pond but I will collect lillies to help everyone else. Could we please get back to the story line and have some expansions!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I got my lily pond to level 7 and made it, finally, onto the community board. I'm stopping now, real life takes over tomorrow and I won't make level 10 for the pond but I will collect lillies to help everyone else. Could we please get back to the story line and have some expansions!
    I have ten cattails. I think I can get 10 more in time to make the cat. I guess I'll be satisfied with the community prize since I'll never get that frog.

Fashion Designer
    Couldn't believe it, checked storage and yes...
    Swamp Kitty has BBQ-s****s 😹 : I got 1 baked butterfish from it! And lilies and water...
    (Crafted it without the side goals, for now it can help me to get 650 lilies and I still can upgrade nearly 2 levels if I only needed the cattails. Not enough energy to get the poolstones... 😿 )

Absolutely ridiculous! I have tapped on my mines and received nothing! Starting last night and all day today! It's exhausting! I'm giving up! Don't really care anymore! Good luck, people!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Can't you still collect water lilies without the gold and get a chance for community prizes. The last community prize looks like a wisteria tree.
    Yes. I did upgrade my pond till level 6 without following the quest. And Katt said that wisteria house only drop coins for now.

But Because I have plenty of resources, I think I will follow the quest. Maybe tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Yes. I did upgrade my pond till level 6 without following the quest. And Katt said that wisteria house only drop coins for now.

But Because I have plenty of resources, I think I will follow the quest. Maybe tomorrow.
    thanks. Because I have the time, I'm going to try for everything, even a swamp kitty. We still have 6 days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattipenguin View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous! I have tapped on my mines and received nothing! Starting last night and all day today! It's exhausting! I'm giving up! Don't really care anymore! Good luck, people!
    I get nothing out of my mines, too - only the hut spawns the cats.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering...

You receive the Frog Prince once you reach 1500 lilies. If you are unable to level up to 10 in time, do you miss out on anything besides the REWARDS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Just wondering...

You receive the Frog Prince once you reach 1500 lilies. If you are unable to level up to 10 in time, do you miss out on anything besides the REWARDS?
    Only the Wisteria house which drops coins