Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Why is it, that regular play, I would get 2-3 fish from a pond?...now, with this event, I'm only getting 1 fish from each pond....frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    I have a book icon, frog icon and my trading post icon in the right corner of game..but none of them will open when clicked. Anyone else having this problem?
    Also did someone say we need mithral?
    That and my gold nuggets..👿

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I have a book icon, frog icon and my trading post icon in the right corner of game..but none of them will open when clicked. Anyone else having this problem?
    That and my gold nuggets..��
    Just updated the first post...check it out
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    FYI - I had one of the iron rich rock croppings and it did not count for the first goal.

Fashion Designer
    To update to level 3 pond you need: pond stone - 15
    Pond water - 20 ( got 1 pond water from Mermaid's Pond)
    Water - 30
    Cat tails - 4

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    That and my gold nuggets..👿
    I can't open mine either!! Tried to restart no luck?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I was referring to a poster, they'd mentioned Ivy kissing a frog. I'll have a look.

Found it, it was PrincessCupoButter, sneak peak thread, pg 107, post 1062. Suggesting Ivy would turn her lover in to a frog by accident of a potion and we'd need to turn him back. Not a bad guess PCoB ����
    Thanks! Lol. She didn't turn him into a frog, but there's still time for her to cause an explosion in her potion shop!

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just wish S8 would let us know what rare drop requirements are going to be from the beginning. With just enough gold nuggets is it worth starting this...I won't know, frustrating. With the beasts only dropping from slow to reset buildings we can't wait too long for our neighbors to report.

Thanks ahead of time to those that rush through........
    I've learned to look to the elves to get a clue what might be needed for updates. This week is off, because the update appeared on Tuesday, but last night the elves wanted rope and wool. It not a proven theory, but it's happened to me often enough that I'm thinking it's more than coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Wait for it......I clicked on Ivy's hut and spawned a Dire Boar. Off to wait 12 more hours. I guess I can check my mines later tonight.
    Two mines, one dire boar and one swamp cat. I had cleared Ivy's hut earlier.
    And I'm guessing the deep mines don't work? I got a dire boar from them too. Sigh.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I can't find a lily pond either

New Resident
    I think the murky swamp turns into the lily pond. If you click on the frog on the right side of the screen it says under community prize to turn the swamp into the lily pond

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topazz77 View Post
    I can't find a lily pond either
    You need to upgrade the murky pond so it transforms into the lily pond. (But you can collect water lilies the moment you place the murky pond.) With each upgrade more lilies will drop.

Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast