Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Executive Chef
    ★::. This game used to be fun, like Bakery Story (:

★::. Now it just breeds frustration n stress :|

★::. Nothing gets spawned, except the Dire Boars and Fang Beasts, and they keep coming in :|
    Last edited by Den8137259; 02-24-17 at 11:07 PM.

Came here wondering if there was something wrong with my game with sparkling mines only spawning dire boars but I see I'm in good company. Trying to not get frustrated....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    I don't know what happened, but when I entered the game earlier I had zero water lilies! My pond is level 4, and when I collected from it, I got 6 lilies, but that's it, even my iron fence is not there. Has anyone experienced something like this?
    seems your game is not synchronizing and saving what you have completed. visit a nbr's kingdom before leaving your game. it saves your game up till that point.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    While not 100 percent on topic, this is relevant:
    Seeing that taking my sparkling mine to level six would shorten collection times, I leveled one up.... it cut collection time by six whole minutes. What a waste of gold nuggets! Bad on me.
    it's not a bad idea.. I did it too to help collection times and also drops. If you have the gold nuggets to spare.. this is a good time to upgrade it.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Will consider. Thing is, I still have yet to upgrade my jousting arena. And I kinda doubt I have the time to complete all the goals to get final prize, so what's the point in spending the hard to come by gold nuggets. But yeah, I guess I might get them back from all the rock chopping. I only wish the demand for gold come a bit later in the event so I can better decide whether I could actually complete the event. Oh, another reason I sat out last event was because I already have the love shack.
    the way I see it.. the Jousting Arena is not a timed goal.. it will sit there till you can complete it. However 80 nuggets is a good amount.. you can go far with it. You just have to decide if you have enough time to dedicate to the community goal to complete it which is timed and will expire.. this is demanding and only single players can know this.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post

★::. Nothing gets spawned, except the Dire Boars and Fang Beasts, and they keep coming in :|

YES! I haven't had ONE skunkupine in two days....

Did you see my post? Keep a beast on the board while chopping, etc. Then get rid of it when you click on mines & Ivy's Hut. Then put it back again. I use my troll sparring pit because I can just click on it to spawn & it is out of the way. This will keep the beasts away.

Executive Chef

I still find this game fun.. even if challenging! This is what keeps me going. (BS which I played for some time always made me hungry ) As always when we start events.. we seem we can't reach the end and panic! But.. as we dedicate more time and attention we move ahead ..even if slowly.

The only hazard I can see is if one can't dedicate much time.. a timed-goal becomes impossible, but not for the difficulty, but because EACH collection time and trials can't be respected. These players already know, if they're interested in the final prizes.. they will have to add gems, as always, or just continue with only goals that are not timed.

Spawning rates are low compared to other collections we have done.. but also.. this event does not need high totals as former collections. I feel we can make it if we're constant with our R&R spawns. Maybe we can't craft a pet kitty.. but we can complete to get Mr Froggy.

Suggestions are to consentrate on upgrading Pond to 10th.. collecting each time it matures so Lilly collection accumulates and..
    Not that this is a formular or guaranteed move.. but I find before collecting from Mines.. vist about 5 lower level Community Friends, collecting their hearts before collecting from Mine.. I find this 'helps (but not guarantees!)' to spawn them with lots of Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish these developers would make timed goals accessible to all players. I started playing in November of last year and am barely on level 23... I've somehow managed to accumulate 6 gold nuggets but haven't been able to participate in this goal or the last goal because of the requirements. I'm a daily player and have even made a gem purchase but I'm getting really discouraged with these goals...
    Even if I chalked up my golden nuggets to get through part 2, there's no way I'm going to complete the goal without having access to mithril so what is the point? This is the only storm8 game where I'm truly disappointed in the unfairness of goals and lack of equal opportunity to complete goals for all players. I refuse to spend any more money until they fix this issue by changing the material requirements to ones that are accessible to all or can be crafted by all... And that's all I have to say about that(.)

This timed quest line is really starting to annoy me
    Before I went to sleep I checked my mines- no kitties.
    Directly after waking up I checked my mines and Ivy - no kitties.
    I went to my ponds and wells including the one from Kaz and the mermaid one (9 at all) and I got TWO (!!!) swamp waters or whatever from it. TWO !!! JUST TWO !!! What kind of a droprate is that? From nine collections
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-25-17 at 02:01 AM. Reason: removed swearing which is a violation of forum posting rules.