Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also frustrated with gold nuggets, it seems they are almost rarest item in game. I've bought golden mine because I wanted to do trades for 5 gems, but I haven't done a single trade, because first I wanted to accumulate some golden items. Now I've got 4 golden nuggets, 28 golden eggs and 20 golden apples.

Otherwise I do like this event yet. Love ponds and flowers and community events where we are accumulating items to win prices for everyone who participate.

Rhino Keeper
    Game is virtually unplayable for me this morning. I am used to it crashing every 2 or 3 minutes, but today I can only get in half a dozen moves before it throws me out.
    The new update must be very memory intensive.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone tips on how to get the catlings? Four mines and one Ivy's hut but still nothing. And no, I have no other beasts on the board, had just finished fighting one when this goal opened up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Wow this event dropped out of nowhere! Tuesday at 2pm?!?? (S8 time) I'm happy to do the event but does that mean thurs at noon (S8 time) is no longer the expected time?
    I suspect due to the events at S8 Hq I suspect this would have been Thursdays update from last week.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    Anyone tips on how to get the catlings? Four mines and one Ivy's hut but still nothing. And no, I have no other beasts on the board, had just finished fighting one when this goal opened up
    It's the dreaded "R" word! *random* Just keep in mind it's only the sparkling mines that may spawn the beastling, not the deep mine (from what I've read so far).

Executive Chef
    Slaying the kitty beastlings yields 2, 3 or 4 cattails. The swamp kitty has an 8 h timer, 10 water lilies from 1st collection, don't know if this is fixed amount or you could get more or less water lilies.

Executive Chef
    2 water lilies from lvl 2 lily pond, 4 water lilies from lvl 3 lily pond, 2h timer.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just keep in mind it's only the sparkling mines that may spawn the beastling, not the deep mine (from what I've read so far).
    Thank you for pointing that out; I wasn't paying close attention and only saw the word "mine."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Slaying the kitty beastlings yields 2, 3 or 4 cattails. The swamp kitty has an 8 h timer, 10 water lilies from 1st collection, don't know if this is fixed amount or you could get more or less water lilies.
    Is that the crafted swamp kitty? Does it drop water lillies?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    There appear to be two events; is that correct?

Are there goals for each one or do we only collect water lillies for community event?
    From what I can make out, complete the goals in the goal book will get you the fully upgraded lily pond and kitty to get the lilies you need to compete in the community event. 12 hours in and I have 1 lily. But then I'm in the UK and have not long ago just woken up from my sleep. The event kicked in about 30 mins before bed time.