Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    The Beastling spawn rate is ridiculous. I won't be gemming through this one. So long froggy.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    No gems from me either. So far anyway. I'm going to wait and see how close I come. If it comes down to speeding up something I'll do it then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Until such time as Storm8 sees the wisdom of adding an "Are you sure you want to spend X gems on Y item?" confirmation button, I will not spend real money on gems. I have lost too many of my hard earned gems to truly accidental misclicks. But I rationalize that I didn't spend real money on them anyway, so it's not that great a loss. If, however, that happened to gems I had actually purchased, I would be very, very displeased. And, despite trying very hard to save my gems, I don't have anywhere close to enough to buy those items you mentioned. I am in agreement with those players who think asking for items with such a ridiculously low drop rate on a timed quest is cruel and unusual punishment. What I need to try and do is ignore these timed quests (easier said than done), and just work on the storyline, because even though they're asking for nuggets, I have as much time as I need to acquire them to complete those quests.
    I completely agree with you about gems.

Regarding spawn rate, there is no way it is the same for everyone. I decided i wanted the kitty so I saved my cat tails for that. Three days later I finally earned enough to upgrade my pond to level 2.

Is there any advantage besides more Lily's to upgrading the pond? I've only got 83 waterlillys at the moment so don't see reaching 250 being realistic. Some question for the community is is it worth the energy and resources to upgrade the pond when I am not participating in the quest?

To make things faster I would love for a new boost in Apothecary that will speed up Resource and Character Buildings that way Ivy's Hut instead of 12 hours with one boost I could collect in 9 hours if lasts like the Fast Worker boost that's active for 3 hours turning 6 hours into 3 hours.

New Resident
    the bug is ......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	36098Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	36099
    I'm losing the Water Lilies

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Regarding spawn rate, there is no way it is the same for everyone. I decided i wanted the kitty so I saved my cat tails for that. Three days later I finally earned enough to upgrade my pond to level 2.

Is there any advantage besides more Lily's to upgrading the pond? I've only got 83 waterlillys at the moment so don't see reaching 250 being realistic. Some question for the community is is it worth the energy and resources to upgrade the pond when I am not participating in the quest?
    Have you crafted your swamp kitty yet? If so, the swamp kitty gives 10 water lilies every 8h, so you can realistically get 30 per day and with 6 days + left to the quest, you can get another 180 water lilies so add that to the 83 you'll reach 250 easily, making you eligible for community prizes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

You could use only so much energy for pond stones and water as you use for the next upgrade and then wait if you spawn enough beastlings.

For me .. spending gems to speeding anything is not worthy, due to not enough energy to collect stones and water .. or in other words .. till I have collected enough ponds stones and water I more or less also have enough tails ... but if speeding up something it's more worthy to speed up the mines and enhance so the drop rate of water lilies (or - perhaps even better - use the gems directly to buy the tails .. then you have for sure the tails, for more or less the same amount of gems (katt said she needed to speed up the mines 4-5 times)

and in general .. about buying gems .. this is also no option for me, till there is a conformation button .. but without this I'm not willing to spend real money

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    or - perhaps even better - use the gems directly to buy the tails .. then you have for sure the tails, for more or less the same amount of gems (katt said she needed to speed up the mines 4-5 times)

I wouldn't buy cattails directly as they're 10 gems each. If you bought the trap for 20 gems, you're guaranteed a beastling which you can slay for a minimum of 2 and up to 4 cattails.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this game is trying to teach us to let go of things . I hardly remember what was the last few timed events and they just keep coming every other week like a auto-subscribe shipment. Not worthy of all this frustration.
    I am a long time player so have nothing else to do. The only thing that's bothering me is the spawn of swamp kitty, hardly getting one or two. So, I wont bother with the upgrade of Lily pond any more (I am at 7 with 0 cattails). There's still 6+ days left, so I will try for frog and craft the kitty. I refuse to use my gems on timed events, it is just a thrill of the moment.
    Last edited by cccymaaa; 02-26-17 at 05:59 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I wouldn't buy cattails directly as they're 10 gems each. If you bought the trap for 20 gems, you're guaranteed a beastling which you can slay for a minimum of 2 and up to 4 cattails.
    you're right .. that's even better .. or the best version