Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Got my skunkypines with tomatoes. Planted 24.. then tapped all and doing 'quick collect'.. each time got one, or even two, before finishing the tomatoes.

Beasts have the habit of spawning after a series of tapping. This is also true for the green kitty. Just tapping on the mine gives less probably, than tapping on a series of things including the Mine.
    I got mine with corn. I hacked through two lovepines then realized they don't count.

It is gonna be my last event playing so intense. I played the game for years. Most of the beautiful decoration goes in storage. I have no room, and it takes me so long to get an expansion permit. As I had once a beautiful land, now it is messy, I take out the stuff I need for an event, and I never take the time again to make it nice again.
    For this event, the spawn rates for the Kittie is really bad in my game. I have all the resources for upgrading to level 9, but still missing 10 cattails.
    I have 685 Lillies, I calculated, and I am not getting the frog.
    I feel sorry for the low level players, it is hard for me as a level 50 player.
    I still wonder why the spawn rates are so different for everyone, I get it all: Dire boars and Fangbeasts, but rarely Kitties.
    Was a dedicated player for many years. The game takes over my real life, collecting Lillies every 2 hours, making the same resources over and over again, cutting rocks and visiting ponds......
    I always had fun with events, but not anymore. I think in time I will redecorate my land, and enjoy all the stuff I own.
    Last edited by Dutchie27; 03-01-17 at 04:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Pond water is capped at 200. 8spry8, I hope you are right.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

So I've got a bug. In the main game about two days ago I stopped getting monsters. Like NO MONSTERS period. No, I didn't have one parked anywhere. A couple nights back I got a dire boar from a mine instead of am event monster and since clearing it got nothing. We're talking several hundred energy spent and no monsters.

But if I log back into the winter version (as I did tonight), I once again get monsters.

Really annoying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    So I've got a bug. In the main game about two days ago I stopped getting monsters. Like NO MONSTERS period. No, I didn't have one parked anywhere. A couple nights back I got a dire boar from a mine instead of am event monster and since clearing it got nothing. We're talking several hundred energy spent and no monsters.

But if I log back into the winter version (as I did tonight), I once again get monsters.

Really annoying
    Are you able to generate the troll? I haven't had monsters in a while either - not since I got the cat. Certainly I haven't gotten any more cats.

Dear S8, please extend the time on this event so that more players have a chance at getting the frog.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Pond water is capped at 200. 8spry8, I hope you are right.

the math behind is easy

Executive Chef
    Everything seems to be on track as normal for this event except the swamp beast, impossible spawn rates on long timer buildings is horrible.

For the first time contemplating calling it a day for the game. As many have already stated, the game has changed and all feels a bit pointless and expensive now.
    Really don't understand the rational behind not providing new expansions.

Really love the new decoration prizes (as useless as they are drop wise) but with nowhere to put them there's not much motivation to play to get them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    the math behind is easy
    But there is more than math, as I have a family and a job and I need to sleep. Maybe not eat, I have reserves, lol. Those are unpredictable variables.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    I really like the artwork lately. I wish I could have some cattails to place around the ponds.
    And the log path and pergola is neat-too bad it'll end up in storage.
    Expansions please.