Page 41 of 98 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Executive Chef
    Haven't see any info on this The wisteria house you get by leveling up your pond to 10 has an 8 hour timer on it, I believe and it just droped me 800 coin . Nothing else, Katt, have I got this right , it just drops coin , if so in my inventory it goes ,

Book and Frog Icons Don't Open

Hi Guys, I've seen a couple of posts about this but haven't seen anyone post a reply or give an answer to this problem. I can't open the Blue Book icon on the top right side of the screen. I can open the Green Prince Frog icon about 50% of the time, after tapping several times on it. Does anyone know why or have any suggestions? (I'm playing on an Android.) Thank you and good luck everybody on this challenging event!

Fashion Designer
    So now 3 days and still can't get into account. Support hasn't been helpful either. None of my games show up any more sadly. Even if I get it back sadly I've lost all my resources I used since it will be too late to finish.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    So now 3 days and still can't get into account. Support hasn't been helpful either. None of my games show up any more sadly. Even if I get it back sadly I've lost all my resources I used since it will be too late to finish.
    With CS 1.7, iOS 6 or more is needed. On top of that it is unstable, even on iOS 9. Have not tested on iOS 10. 1.6.3 was so unstable that i was useless. Which version of the game do you use?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

How do I find golden nuggets?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everpaps4me View Post
    How do I find golden nuggets?
    Chopping rocks and mines. Now is a good time to look for them because S8 is having more of them drop for this challenge. I've found five so far.

Host(ess)
    Tried to buy a skunkupine trap for 5 gems......game took THIRTY of my gems and NO TRAP

Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Swamp kitty also drops creep tooth & 230/250 coins (not sure if it was a 3 or 5).
    Does the swamp kitty also drop cat tails and water lilies? Oh, never mind, I see it on first page.
    Last edited by JojoMoonflower; 02-25-17 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Question answered on first page

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Have you tried to login using another S8 game with the login feature? I use Fruit Splash Mania.
    Here's a link to the login instructions:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!

Was gonna PM you with instructions but it's not an option tapping your name.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I'm giving up on the event, aside from trying to get the green kitty.

Since the event started the swamp beasts have spawned from my two mines - both L6 - a grand total of 5 times, with an average of 4 visits per day. Which a not-spawn rate like that, I can't really see how I could possibly finish the event without using gems, and I feel doing that would be rewarding S8 for unacceptable practices, so I won't.

I'm a bit sad about that, because it used to be that with some effort events could be successfully finished, but if S8 now prefers to annoy long time players and in return get bad reviews in the appstore, well, their choice.