Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Got on last night at 7pm(4pm pst) and theses goals never triggered for me. Just collected from mines and Ivy's, no beastlings...not even a beast. Have to wait and try again later. I'm with the rest of the CS community, enough with the golden nuggets already. Luckily I have some. As far as mithril goes, I've been working on storyline goals that require a huge amount so I have gotten in the habit of crafting them out of silver when we don't have an event or when we do have an event that don't require silver. I still don't have a lot(even though I'm at level 50) but I do have enough to get though these events when they pop up. Hopefully, Ivy's lover isn't a pain in the behind, we have the Baron for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Game is virtually unplayable for me this morning. I am used to it crashing every 2 or 3 minutes, but today I can only get in half a dozen moves before it throws me out.
    The new update must be very memory intensive.
    I've been having that same issue since they downsized last week....hope whoever is left, looks into this issue, as soon the game opens, it'll flash up the gifts/ request from neighbors., then it crashes and takes me back to iPad's home page. Frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hmberry60 View Post
    Who has 5 nuggets after the last challenge, I sure don't, so looks like I won't be getting far on this event. Beastlings are hard to come by too.
    I think this is another issue with this game - these crazy requests. I'm level 50 have been for at last a year. Not trying to boast but I'm ok for now for these kind of resources. But lower level players that haven't been so lucky with rare items dropping or are still going through the various goals are not going to find these requests easy. My lowest gold pile is apples and I'm on around 50 golden apples. Nuggets are usually at around 70 and I'm usually maxed on golden eggs. Until last week the elves asked for 15. Not a problem as I'm doing the milk and egg trade at least twice a day golden eggs will be replenished in no time. But I'm only in this position because I've been for around a year eagerly awaiting Thursday updates for something interesting to do. The rest of the time I'm just maintaining my kingdom. Maxing on items I haven't got etc. I welcomed the elves taking things I haven't had drop for a while. I'm now trying to max again on spellbooks?!? Spellbooks no less. Blue fish and butterfish should hopefully max again soon from collecting from all these ponds!

I shudder to think of 5 Gold nuggets or 5 mithril being needed. Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I've been having that same issue since they downsized last week....hope whoever is left, looks into this issue, as soon the game opens, it'll flash up the gifts/ request from neighbors., then it crashes and takes me back to iPad's home page. Frustrating!
    What generation iPad are you on? I'm playing on an iPad but fortunately haven't had any crashes.

Still having trouble getting Beastlings- I mostly seem to get dire boars.

SpiritWind:

Lily Pond Stage 5 upgrade:
    Pond Water - 40
    Pond Stones - 25
    Cattails - 8
    Water - 50

Level 4 lily drop added in a few hours.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Handy info incase anyone wanted it:

Wool sources:
    Found when tending-
    Sheep, Stable, Sir Pigglesworth's Toy, Horse Shed level 2, Cozy Holiday Sheep (Baron's tent), Santa Sheep (Baron's tent), Glimmeregg Bunny, Ivy's Petting Zoo, Flower Power Sheep, Spitting Camel

Golden Nugget:
    Found when tending-
    Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, Troll vault, Jewelers Trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine

Nugget 5: Monsters
    How to spawn Skunkupines -
    Harvesting Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant
    Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems), Fire Fox

White Flower Bed:
    Crafted in the Workshop | 2Hrs | Decorations tab
    12 Wood, 3 White Petal, 1500 coins
    (Buying/placing from Storage does not count as per BiggerBubbles)
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Handy info incase anyone wanted it:

Wool sources:
    Found when tending-
    Sheep, Stable, Sir Pigglesworth's Toy, Horse Shed level 2, Cozy Holiday Sheep (Baron's tent), Santa Sheep (Baron's tent), Glimmeregg Bunny, Ivy's Petting Zoo, Flower Power Sheep, Spitting Camel

Nugget 5: Monsters
    How to spawn Skunkupines -
    Harvesting Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant
    Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems), Fire Fox

White Flower Bed:
    Crafted in the Workshop | 2Hrs | Decorations tab
    12 Wood, 3 White Petal, 1500 coins
    (Buying/placing from Storage does not count as per BiggerBubbles)
    Thanks, Solientus! Will add to post 2
    Unfortunately the links didn't transfer but info is there ... so thanks again
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-22-17 at 07:28 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So far 6 mine collections and one ivy's hut and NO beastling!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!! I think something on a 12 hour timer should be guaranteed not random. And the spawn rate should be higher on something we can only collect from every 3 hours and max out at 2. I am already upset about that crappy event last time and now this. Ugh. I am a die hard times event fan but even I am starting to get frustrated.
    Do you have any other beasts spawned somewhere in your park? I almost collected from Ivy's hut but remembered at the last second that I had a troll parked in the corner of my park

Game not loading at all now

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Game is virtually unplayable for me this morning. I am used to it crashing every 2 or 3 minutes, but today I can only get in half a dozen moves before it throws me out.
    The new update must be very memory intensive.
    Annoyingly I cannot get on to the game at all today. It doesn't get passed the title page, it doesn't even go to the not loading page. I have forced closed to no avail. I'll try deleting it. ETA- didn't work
    Last edited by dingaling1977; 02-22-17 at 07:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Waaaay better than where I am. 0 spawned beastlings out of 7 collections leaves me unable to upgrade my pond so only 3 water lilies. This is the first event ever where I have started off so frustrated.
    Same for me, no beastlings spawning

Quote Originally Posted by jodi0122 View Post
    Do you have any other beasts spawned somewhere in your park? I almost collected from Ivy's hut but remembered at the last second that I had a troll parked in the corner of my park
    I don't have other beasts spawned somewhere - it crossed my mind too, so I had a good look around to double check, but then sometimes the sparkling mines spawned a dire boar instead, so definitely no other beasts hidden away anywhere