Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Does the swampy kitty drop cattails? If yes, what is collection Time and drop. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    This has been the most challenging event I have done in the past year. I always get the prize through planning and babysitting my device, including overnight, but this one is a toss up. Even if I get to L10 will I have enough time to finish that series? So, as I was growing increasingly annoyed, I spawned four - count them ,four - kitties overnight and early this morning. More than I had for the past two days. So now I have hope again - please don't dash it S8! What I really want to know is how the algorithm knows to give you drops just as you have decided to give up. Brilliant!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chezphalange View Post
    Does the swampy kitty drop cattails? If yes, what is collection Time and drop. Thank you
    This info is all in post 1 - copied below. It doesn't drop cattails.

Swamp Kitty cannot be sold
    Info:
    Crafted: workshop, 10 minutes
    Drops / Uses: 10 water lilies each collection, + fur, water, mermaid scales
    Requirements: 20 cattails
    Collection time: 8 hours
    Speed up: 32 gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    How many lilies does the final pond drop?
    level 10 Lily Pond drops: 30 lilies, blue fish, water
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 02-27-17 at 06:24 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Not getting Kitties to spawn only dire boars

Quote Originally Posted by rainsunset View Post
    And I'm fed up with these kitties. Just now I ****ed dire boar and started to collect from mines. And again nothing. And than I saw that this annoying dire boar wasn't ****ed. I'm furious! It's another 3,5 hours to wait and again to get nothing! Now I understand when people here write that they are ready to delete the game. Cause now I'm fed up with this irritating event. I've never had such difficulties like now in this game. And I understand crystal clear that it's impossible to get this stupid frog that will give you water and what? I have 377 lilies now and my pond is level 7. Even with this result it's possible to win only if you don't sleep at all and enter a game every 2 hours without any delays.
    Ugh! Seems like now when i click on Ivy's hut or mines to spawn Kitty i either get NOTHING or a dire boar. Of course. The last two times i collected from Ivy's hut i have NOT gotten a kitty. What is up with that???i already spent my 20 gems for the side goal when it first came out and and after all this time I have only have 5 kitty spawns. Feel *****ed and duped out of 20 gems. Getting so tired of timed goals that are practically impossible to meet with out spending mega $$$.

Executive Chef
    Very impressive the animation of Prince Glen the Frog.. complete with catching a fly with his toung. Honestly thought it was without animations being so tiny, but a great job has been done.
    Just saw it in a nbrs kingdom.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    How many lilies does the final pond drop?
    30 lilies

New Resident
    S8 you're awesome. I just got 4 gems from an adventure. They really add up. I've used mostly S8 adventure gems for this event.

If I wait until the timer on the Lily Pond or Sparkling Mines are down to an hour and then speed them up, then it's only costing a couple of gems to speed up, or wait to the 30 minute mark and it's only 1 gem to speed up. Doing this strategy through the game makes an impact on saving event time and saving gems.

Sometimes I can afford gems and sometimes not, but my view on spending them for a quality fun game without adds popping up constantly is worth it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Very impressive the animation of Prince Glen the Frog.. complete with catching a fly with his toung. Honestly thought it was without animations being so tiny, but a great job has been done.
    Just saw it in a nbrs kingdom.
    The look of the prizes is stunning even if the drops are useless or none. Personally, I am in love with the pergola but I look forward to see the final rewards.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having internet connection issues with Castle Story? I can do everything else wth Internet on my iPad including another Storm 8 game, but this keeps saying it requires online connection. This happened during a previous Castle Story event over a weekend and wasn't fixed until the server was reset with the Storm8 team came to work on Monday. This time I had no problem all weekend, but am having trouble this morning. Spawns of the beastling have been horrible, but I keep plugging away trying to complete it. But if I can't even connect to play, I'm really in trouble. I have tried force closing and it didn't help.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 02-27-17 at 08:29 AM.